Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 Year Old Sued!

Originally posted by DasScoot@10 September 2003 - 07:31
    You didn't expect the kid to be the one to fight them, did you?
    Nope...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Grow up. Stop thinking the RIAA is the devil. You can give me all the reasons you want, but stealing is stealing. I dont care how you look at it. Sence when do we not have copyright laws?
    What are you doing here then?
    You can give me all the reasons you want, but sharing is sharing. I don't care how you look at it. Since when was it considered wrong to share our possessions?!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    People Are Never Going To Stop Sharing Files No Matter How Hard You make It Filesharings Here To Stay!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    old school
    Originally posted by stupidguy@10 September 2003 - 15:34
    People Are Never Going To Stop Sharing Files No Matter How Hard You make It Filesharings Here To Stay!
    Very well put. We can even share files without even using the internet.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@10 September 2003 - 16:32
    You can give me all the reasons you want, but sharing is sharing. I don't care how you look at it. Since when was it considered wrong to share our possessions?!
    sharing is mass distributing copyrighted material you don't own or have a license to distribute. making a copy a cd you bought for yourself and then deciding to share it illegal distribution. sharing is stealing. it's wrong when your possessions have been aquired through theft or copyright violation and you are dissiminating this stolen copyrighted property. you don't have a right to either download copyrighted material or upload it unless.

as for why i'm here though you asked someone else, i have no qualms about dl'ing upl'ing or any other crime where a person isn't physically injured by my actions.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    downloading from piolet now no more fucking kazaa

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    well we cant do much to stop it, but signing a petition against it is the only way, get everyone in ur city to do so, put a ad in the newspaper and fight it

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    How did they know it was the twelve year old downloading and not her parents?
    Her parents must have used their credit card to buy kazaa and pay for the internet service. So how did they end up with her name?
    Did her parents grass her up to the riaa?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    them sueing a 12 yr old girl, that got my parents pissed off.

hopefully that got a lot more parents mad and we have more people on our side.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Stop calling for war with the Riaa, it's to late it's already begun. They have taken their first shots and have wounded many. Instead, fire back, continue signing petitions speaking up, and out. But most of all don't buy a cd for 6 months unless its cdr or dvd blanks. Infact, if you can afford to buy 1 or 2 extra lots of blanks and shoot those sales up while movies and music plumet the impact would speak volumes. Do not support other avenues that could rival p2p or give choices to a blind institution such as the record and movie industry, like tivo and direct streaming. If you do you are supporting your defeat. We should find a strategy, we are so many, we could do anything if we somehow pooled our voices over and over, pull at the artists pocket book by noy buying ...see what happens to RIAA pressure. Anyway it should not be to long before A GROUP OF HACKER"S LAUNCH ATTACKS ON RIAA .........ooops did I say that out loud?........Keep p2p alive and strong and we will crush them in their bios..........lol RIAA's gonna need alot of typewritters soon enough.....lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast