Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hosting-ie .. what's ur opinion ?

TechnoMan80

hi is server.lu's user or some like never used hosting-ie, )))

cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I believe hosting-ie just resells keyweb (sorry if it was mentioned earlier here I haven't read through the thread) But I haven't really heard very well from feedback. How ever buying direct from keyweb was a pretty good experience. I received my server in two business days.

As for the seedhost.eu discussion I've had alot of good experiences with them. Fast support atleast for me. And so what if there a little over priced, I would rather pay a little more for better service then cheaper for crap am I right?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMan80 View Post
    technovert

m8 it looks like you did f****d up some on your box . all you say indicates to that, and about support go browse bit deeper this forum m8
    Support is not free with them, it was told many times.

right now my speed is up to 40 MB if I push it to full
    So, TechoMan80 Is the right thing to do to fix this is to bond the network cards. Then maybe the server will not need to rebooted all the time?

Because three out of four of my Ips stop working for a day and then they start back up.
    As you can see I'm lost on this.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    yes they are some kind of resellers or branch as they say of keyweb,

But there is a huge difference, read TOS of them and keyweb, keyweb do not allows p2p or filesharing so far, if you buy server you have all chances to get locked for good, in Keyweb is German company and in Germany for 1 single unlicensed mp3 you have all chances to go to prison specially if you are EU citizen my friend
    In best case server goes down,
    no refund no second chance,

with hosting-ie i tis totally different

mr.Dman
    the right think is to ask them to set vlan for you
    then flood filter won't lock's your ips , Or go for 1Net card only,
    or remove gateway from one of the cards,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123