Thread: women and men and equals

Poster BT Rep: +2
    its been a long time since i posted in this section...

today i was peeing in my toilet and it just stuck me ,the genious i am that....if some women can find a way to stand and pee like a man then i think women can be considerd as equals to men...otherwise they are DOWN there and we are all UP here....i dont think they have actually reached heights that men have achieved in all the fields of life

i had to tell this to some one and i relaised i cant tell this to some one i know because they would think i am crazy...soo i posted it here , not that people here wouldnt think i am crazy but then it wouldnt matter what people here tot of me

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Brilliance of course it doesn't explain the cripples.

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

i had to tell this to some one and i relaised i cant tell this to some one i know because they would think i am crazy...soo i posted it here , not that people here wouldnt think i am crazy but then it wouldnt matter what people here tot of me
    Don't worry most of the people here are foreigners so their opinions don't count.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Did somebody say something?

The only reason men stand up is because the water is cold and in some instances it is deep too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.