Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first request: SCT Request

..... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
    not gonna happen, i don't like seeing people underestimate both TL and RevTT in this manner. I will not be the one to invite you there, sorry.

and FYI, so that you won't look so ignorant in the future, either TL and RevTT have their releases in a couple of minutes more time. If you care about 2 mins difference, you need to visit a doctor.
    First, I never gived a fuck about levels because they only count if you are a trader. Second, if the only difference between SCT and TL or RevTT is a 2 min pre-time discrepancy, then why in hell would ANYONE still want SCT? I am not embarased to say it, I took interest in SCT because of the hype created around it, and I want to try it for myself. If you don`t want to help, that`s your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor31 View Post

Enjoy Merry Christmas
    LMAO

well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
    Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)
    Well, I sure am happy that you are happy with what you have, but who are you to know why I want something or don`t? Please, do me a favor and get a life, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I totally agree with Cabalo. You already have TL and RevTT. Two of the best 0day/general trackers out there. You already have all that you need. If you're only wanting ScT just because you feel that you need files a minute or two faster than what TL and RevTT(and not just because it's ScT) can offer, then that's kind of lame, in my opinion. I can't believe some people care about pre's that much.

Besides, if you're only wanting a 0day tracker for it's pre's, then why not request SCC? Their pre's are on par or better a lot of the times than ScT's. And it's much easier to get into.

Anyways, apologies for spamming your request. If you truly want to be a member at ScT because you think it can offer you something that other sites can't, and are actually going to put the account to good use, then I really hope Santa brings you your gift.

Good luck.
    Thanks man.

Now this thread can be closed
    Try using the advice given by others here.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

Now this thread can be closed

Now you could find something else to do than wasting my time. And to answer your former question, I never had an account there, no.
    Last edited by AMnesko; 12-21-2008 at 09:50 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    as funkin said, go for scc. Easier to get in and faster pretimes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    well ye invite on scc cost only 10e ;P
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    there's still a bunch of old members with invites....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post

there's still a bunch of old members with invites....
    yes there are.

well, now the currency is 10€ for a SCC invite and 20€ for a SCT invite (or 30€ per 2 of them).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    To OP, stick to your request for SCT, it is way way better than TL or revTT. SCT, FTN and HDBits are the best trackers around. Keep looking for them and don't let anyone telling you otherwise.
    Live long and prosper.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    To OP, stick to your request for SCT, it is way way better than TL or revTT. SCT, FTN and HDBits are the best trackers around. Keep looking for them and don't let anyone telling you otherwise.
    Thanks man, I will.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    OK, so unfortunately when it comes to SCT everyone just recommends something else... saying it`s just as good or even better. But when they talk about it as general chat, all members say it`s the best... Sad, I really wanted to give it a try.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    merry Xmas to you !

unfortunately not always Santa brings us the toy we wanted, and replaces it with a cheaper one.
    it's this damn crisis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast