Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Tit IRC

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I thought the thread's topic was to find the Tit irc. In most cases I have seen a thread being closed by the OP after the info was retrieved but somehow this one manages to keep going on. I think everyone posting in this thread after the answer was given to the Op, is trolling.. not just cinephilla.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-22-2008 at 08:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I thought the thread's topic was to find the Tit irc. In most cases I have seen a thread being closed by the OP after the info was retrieved but somehow this one manages to keep going on. I think everyone posting in this thread after the answer was given to the Op, is trolling.. not just cinephilla.
    Again with the serious business? Dude as you have been around a while I say this for the others that don't know. the BT section is more laxed on the rigidity of the posting rules to give it a community feel, all you're doing with the non constructive posts is making yourself look foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    ... Honestly, without Skizo here I think this forum would probably fall apart. You can't really see what we do behind the scenes, but Skizo does alot of shit for FST. Either way this trolling is changing the thread's topic to pointless bickering.
    Seriously, Skizo takes the brunt of the shit from everyone but the truth is you should all be grateful for him he is the "iron fist" we need around here sometimes. There is no way he is thanked enough for all his hard work. And T is soooo right you guys can't see some of the shit that goes on backstage. I should have listened to you man

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Just saying it like it is. You on the other hand leave things out and make it look like you never did anything wrong. Sadly i know the story behind why you were banned at Tit and I would have done the same if i had the chance.
    Also remember that just like you guys, Tit staff are trying to eat too.

That's all I have to say. I'm leaving this thread alone now.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-22-2008 at 10:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Just saying it like it is. You on the other hand leave things out and make it look like you never did anything wrong. Sadly i know the story behind why you were banned at Tit and I would have done the same if i had the chance.
    Also remember that just like you guys, Tit staff are trying to eat too.

That's all I have to say. I'm leaving this thread alone now.
    Wow some vague statements and you're going to leave. Once again very constructive. "The" story sure so does everyone here now after I posted it. What, may I ask, have I left out? I didn't make it look like anything it wasn't. I even applauded the staff members there who were courteous. "Trying to eat too",

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Ok as this thread seems to have gotten off hand. I belong to a number of sites. Some don't care about security others do. Me myself I tend to frequent the ones with higher security more than the ones who have lesser security. Any sites I am on I have earned not traded. To me trading is a security threat. I am not against the forums helping people to learn torrenting. But I do find it sad that this site deems it necessary to have any trading. I also find it disturbing that one of the mod's here finds it necessary to air something that should of been handled privately in a public forum. It is sounding more and more like sour grapes from the Mod here than actual truth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456