Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scenes That You Have Seen That

Poster
    House on haunted hill the black guy is fishing around in the big tub of blood trying to save the blonde who fell in then she comes around the corner and he looks at the liquid his hands are in as if to say"well what the hell have I got a hold of then?" and all of a sudden it starts pullin him in. I thought that was one of the better newer scarry movies cept for the happy ending stuff.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    In the film "IT", where when all the kids are underground and Pennywise the clown pulls one of the bad kids into a small pipe, breaking his back in the process and his expression is just fu<ked up I was only 10 or something when I watched it...so that part in particular scared the crap out of me.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Exorcist The Version Youv&#39;e Never Seen-

Linda Blair walks down the stairs upside down on all fours with blood coming out her mouth and it like a scurrying spider dikadikadikadika

Exorcist III-

You are looking down the hallway. A nurse goes into one room, comes out, and goes into another. When she comes out this time and dissappears to the nurses station (on the other side again) of camera, a white hooded figure (like a nun) crosses the hallway right after the nurse with a spear in hand. You don&#39;t see any gore nor hear a scream but the music and what&#39;s implied by that scene totally makes you go OH SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    the first final destination has some pretty good scenes

proud to be american

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    the wizard of oz , the wicked witch and her flying monkeys
    lol, no seriously, the part in the ring where the chick comes out of the tv, and the camera zooms into her face, i don&#39;t care wut others say (yes, i have seen ringu, and at the end when the camera zooms into the girls eyes, it looks like a horses eye), but that face is freaky couldn&#39;t sleep for 2 nights, ohh, and the girl in the closet at the beginning of the film. and i also saw that part in the exorcist, where she walks down like a spider, except her body&#39;s upside down, freaky as hell.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12