Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies - Best Special Effects

Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by olibomb@13 September 2003 - 03:35
    I'd have to say Lord of The Rings
    yeah i got to agree with this one but POTC was good as well went to see it again last night
    Jayhawk

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    i agree pirates of the caribbean could even win, some good effects in that, one of the movies of the year by far, ah arh shiver me timbers. Start thinking about ghost stories, you are in one, arh arh

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    The matrix Reloaded and i havent seen revolutions but i already know it has better special FX that Reloaded...

BTW Lord of the rings SUCKS BIG TIME, those Special FX are nothing GroundBreaking like Reloaded's FX....

Sorry LOTR fans, the story may be appeling but the FX arent that special, maybe only the trees and water scene, I bought the DVD but nothing compares with reloaded

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i agree, the special effects on the matrix reloaded were absolutely fantastic
    i mean, being able to convince people it's a good film, that's got to take a lot

:-"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i would say lord of the rings is more visual, like scenic effects. most of it is about the scenery

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    The matrix Reloaded and i havent seen revolutions but i already know it has better special FX that Reloaded...&nbsp;

BTW Lord of the rings SUCKS BIG TIME, those Special FX are nothing GroundBreaking like Reloaded&#39;s FX....

Sorry LOTR fans, the story may be appeling but the FX arent that special, maybe only the trees and water scene, I bought the DVD but nothing compares with reloaded
    damn straight, midgets talking to trees?

to peter jackson:

are you high or just incredibly stupid?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12