Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Shame on you and god damn you!

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Nearly serious post coming up:

At this point neither side is blameless.

The israeli government is as ruthless as it is because they can't back down. Too much pressure and too much fear. They've felt threatened for so long, they'll never back down now. They'll never fold before the other side does. Too much bad blood. And too much people having had a loved one being killed by the other side, or who've seen the hatred directed at them from people on the other side. I don't really think the people in charge want peace anymore, not so much that as some kind of "justice".

On the other side there's the palestinian militants, who are much the same. Only they use another set of tactics. While the israeli military target someone they reckon is a villain, and usually kills a bunch of other people in the process (not exactly hard to do, given that their targets like hiding in highly populated areas, if nothing else the people dying because of it make for good propaganda), the others just bypass the whole selection process and kill people at random. The only reason Israel looks worse right now, is because they have much greater resources, meaning they have the means to kill more people.

It's all terror.

I don't generally take sides in this thing, although I'll happily tell those supporting either side how stupid they are, when they are.

I reckon any sensible people left in there ought to get the fuck out of there. Leave the bastards to blow each other up.

If your god or country wants you to steal someone innocent's land, or for you to kill yourself by strapping a bomb to your chest and running into a mall full of people who've never done anything to you, or something, why should you listen?

Also: One big problem I'm seeing in threads like this, is that some people seem to have a notion that some victims are worth more than others. It's somehow alright to kill a few people here and there if you're the underdog.
    Brilliant post, but you're wasting your time with this crowd

Oi. I understood that.

It made a hella lot of sense. Listen to Snee before getting involved in a war please children.
    Last edited by benchez; 01-18-2009 at 12:54 AM.
    Now go away.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #162
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Red pirate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    To keep the argument simple, it comes down to this, and always will do - Israel is stronger than any state or autonomy in the Middle East. There is no point for the "resistance" in Gaza, it will be an epic fail, we will kill anyone we have to in order to beat the fuck out of these terrorist twats. Unfortunately for them, and the innocent civilians they live within, they won't gain much of rocketing us time and time again, because we shall simply thump the shit out of them, with hundreds (and this time possibly even thousands) of fatalities. Face it, you can't win.
    I dont remember that in Octobar 1973 by Egypt
    I just remember israel run without their paints
    Then explain the fact that at the end of that particular war, Israel had actually gotten back to the same points it had before that war

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617