Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The attitude around here needs to change

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I wondered if you'd comment on that Cabalo.
    Personally although you do have a hard edge I've never found you to bash on someone just for the hell of it .Also from actually bothering to read your posts I think that you are one of the more intelligent and thoughtful people here.

Of course that fact that I'm an orphan may have something to do with it.
    hey thanks. i wonder when will i see you with the purple stars around here...
    We should make a poll. I would vote to replace him with skizo

Edit: Just jk lol. Skizo hasn't done anything wrong to me yet.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-02-2009 at 06:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ya I know I 'm talking out my ass , rules smules . Never needed them other than the 10 this forum started with . Times change , people don't .

If you don't stand for things you believe in or things you trust , fuck em . I'v been here for too long but this place is better for the people like you and yes that's just my humble opinion .

Ah crap my typing sux , too slow . I'm with the Detaile guy .
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-02-2009 at 06:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    hey thanks. i wonder when will i see you with the purple stars around here...

Nooo..Idol, you are my fav,. So if you are chosen to be a mod here. better reject it. that's only my 2 cents.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Nooo..Idol, you are my fav,. So if you are chosen to be a mod here. better reject it. that's only my 2 cents.
    Whats wrong with being a Mod her may I ask??

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Very rarely do I have nothing to say on a subject...For one reason or another I seem to have nothing to offer to this thread but to say that I think this is an instant classic...

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

i think this is the kind of brainless posting that detale is referring to in his post.
    glad some people doesn't like me, it means that a couple do, but that was to be expected, as ignorant members will always pop on my radar.

funny how this thread is turning the place where a couple of whinos come complain to daddy-mod that big bad members steal the candy from them and don't let them play in the yard. because they will tell to my mom that i've been a bad boy.
    Personally although you do have a hard edge I've never found you to bash on someone just for the hell of it .Also from actually bothering to read your posts I think that you are one of the more intelligent and thoughtful people here.

Are those wedding bells I hear?
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    People hate traders because traders TRADE invites not USE invites

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5

Whats wrong with being a Mod her may I ask??
    nothing wrong and nothing bad. but it's just that I like ("like" as in from friend to friend w/o being gay) the way he is now..
    but it's up to him to decide of course when he is being offered for the position

you, on the other hand, are good as a mod here ...I'd hate to see if you step down

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    that is absolutely normal and it happens even in the real life. experienced ppl make fun of freshmen/newcomers/noobs. that's just the way it is. some things can be changed(and they should be) and some can not.
    Well to a degree thats to be expected but when it turns personal and ugly then there's no need and I will intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by interwebz View Post

Thanks for the grammar lesson, you're an asset to FST
    sorry, i wont stop you from sounding stupid in the future. that kind of attitude is awesome coming from the OP of an 'attitude needs to change' thread. did you read the majority of the post which was all about the topic and how i was trying to help? or did you just skip it, get mad, and try to "get me"?
    WOW well did I hit a nerve there or what? Ease up a bit twas a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    I think PETA should put a stop to ass drilling.
    Oh don't get me started on PETA now. DId you see the Penn and Teller show on them? In their words "BULLSHIT!"

Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    most of the bashing comes from the older users here and it comes directly to the newcomers that start posting here without searching first and they will get ass drilled with 2-3 pages in 1 hour
    Well if somebody is just too damn lazy to look for something, even in real life, wouldn't you tell them. I know I would as I really don't like lazy gits. So if I want to have a pop at someone for not using the search facility first on any site I frequent then I will.
    Well you are forgiven because you're a miserable old bastard who will probably be senile in a few months anyway . Yeah but G I believe you know where the line between messing with someone and being nasty are.

i think this is the kind of brainless posting that detale is referring to in his post.
    glad some people doesn't like me, it means that a couple do, but that was to be expected, as ignorant members will always pop on my radar.

funny how this thread is turning the place where a couple of whinos come complain to daddy-mod that big bad members steal the candy from them and don't let them play in the yard. because they will tell to my mom that i've been a bad boy.

Are those wedding bells I hear?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Why should any other staff post here when Detale already addressed the issue?
    for a very simple reason: supporting Detale would have proved that it's a concern for the whole staff... unfortunately, it seems he's the only one who cares about "censoring" disruptive members.
    basically, Detale didn't speak under the banner of staff, he just stated his OWN opinion.
    Well I am stating not only my opinion but the fact that I will enforce the existing rules more so as the usually relaxed attitude I have seems to have given way to ugliness as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    for a very simple reason: supporting Detale would have proved that it's a concern for the whole staff... unfortunately, it seems he's the only one who cares about "censoring" disruptive members.
    basically, Detale didn't speak under the banner of staff, he just stated his OWN opinion.
    B.S. Its like the fucking Borg around here sometimes , jmho but there's too many rules around here already .

Every join a forum to get a new copy of say Windows Black and the sysop bans you for speaking your mind ? I'd hate to see that here .
    Peat it would never come to that. You know me better than that I would think. BS isn't the problem who among us doesn't post shit from time to time. I'm speaking more about the personal attacks and trolling or others. I don't want any new rules just affirming the old ones a bit

Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    remove detale . problem solved . thread closed
    Well that may solve some peoples problems sure, fuck it make a poll

Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    But a community doesn't have nothing to do with what you are talking about, a real community there are great, bad and stupid people on it.
    What would be a thanksgiving dinner without the arguments and the insults? Without the fights?
    In real communities people talk about each other, attack each other etc.
    If this is a real community, there has to be peace, but people at times have to vent too and I know some mods want to dictate what we do or say (not you Detale) and that's not right.
    Sorry I missed this. OK if not me what Mods are you talking about then? Also this forum doesn't have 100% free speech, there are rules to follow here. People don't fight like this at my Thanksgiving table if they did I'd throw them out too.
    Anyone have the Cliffs Notes version of this? I only get as far as " that is absolutely normal" .
    I have the intelligence attention span of a sea anemone.

And no way who would I ever want to be a mod here.I could only be drunk some of the time then.

OK most of the time but it's still a sacrifice that I'm unwilling to make.

Besides the uniform clashes with my eyes.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The attitude around here needs to change as the tittle says. As of late all I see is whenever someone posts there are 15 people cutting him up for some absurd reason. Lots of people speak of community around here when it comes to trackers but what about our FST community? Enough with all the arguments and bullshit high school fights. FST used to be a place where people could help one and other. Good people came here and helped each other out when they needed it. Now it seems every thread is someone fighting someone over bullshit reasons. This is going to stop now. Usually I let go the little tiffs and the spam so that the section can have a community feel to it but I think I'm going to be a bit tougher on the infractions for a while to clean this section up. Maybe it's me but I don't think so. Consider this a warning especially the first few will be made examples of so don't be all shocked when it comes. Thanks
    But. You ARE Mr. Bullshit high-school fight personified, Shirley.
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And yet I don't see him going around insulting people all the time.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast