Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The attitude around here needs to change

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

cabalo is a good example
    i think this is the kind of brainless posting that detale is referring to in his post.
    glad some people doesn't like me, it means that a couple do, but that was to be expected, as ignorant members will always pop on my radar.

funny how this thread is turning the place where a couple of whinos come complain to daddy-mod that big bad members steal the candy from them and don't let them play in the yard. because they will tell to my mom that i've been a bad boy.
    I wondered if you'd comment on that Cabalo.
    Personally although you do have a hard edge I've never found you to bash on someone just for the hell of it .Also from actually bothering to read your posts I think that you are one of the more intelligent and thoughtful people here.

Of course that fact that I'm an orphan may have something to do with it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

cabalo is a good example
    i think this is the kind of brainless posting that detale is referring to in his post.
    glad some people doesn't like me, it means that a couple do, but that was to be expected, as ignorant members will always pop on my radar.

funny how this thread is turning the place where a couple of whinos come complain to daddy-mod that big bad members steal the candy from them and don't let them play in the yard. because they will tell to my mom that i've been a bad boy.
    see you did it again. you just contradicted yourself in your own post.

you CANNOT say you don't spam up threads with smart ass comments that the thread would be good without. that would be a lie.

and hm no grammar issues...I'm impressed.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 12-31-2008 at 02:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The attitude around here needs to change as the tittle says. As of late all I see is whenever someone posts there are 15 people cutting him up for some absurd reason. Lots of people speak of community around here when it comes to trackers but what about our FST community? Enough with all the arguments and bullshit high school fights. FST used to be a place where people could help one and other. Good people came here and helped each other out when they needed it. Now it seems every thread is someone fighting someone over bullshit reasons. This is going to stop now. Usually I let go the little tiffs and the spam so that the section can have a community feel to it but I think I'm going to be a bit tougher on the infractions for a while to clean this section up. Maybe it's me but I don't think so. Consider this a warning especially the first few will be made examples of so don't be all shocked when it comes. Thanks
    But a community doesn't have nothing to do with what you are talking about, a real community there are great, bad and stupid people on it.
    What would be a thanksgiving dinner without the arguments and the insults? Without the fights?
    In real communities people talk about each other, attack each other etc.
    If this is a real community, there has to be peace, but people at times have to vent too and I know some mods want to dictate what we do or say (not you Detale) and that's not right.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I completely agree.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    Man you really are a spammer .

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    its means, fst is cool, because ppl know each other so well, that they really argue about stupid things, just like old married ppl.

howdy ho, means , relax and enjoy a warm, nice forum, where we can say all kids off stupid things.

fst is thrully the number 1 forum ever made, anyone who disagrees is probably an admin, from a louzy tracker whit no acvitivy in is forum.

ps. i dont like trades also, but i dont care.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

you CANNOT say you don't spam up threads with smart ass comments that the thread would be good without. that would be a lie.

you should be. i can speak your language in a quite decent way, while you can't speak or write in mine not even closer. Wow, that makes me smarter than you, i guess.
    it's just typical noobish to point english grammar issues to non native english speaking people. it's just ridiculous and, most of all, childish.
    just like what you are.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-31-2008 at 05:37 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79

you should be. i can speak your language in a quite decent way, while you can't speak or write in mine not even closer. Wow, that makes me smarter than you, i guess.
    it's just typical noobish to point english grammar issues to non native english speaking people. it's just ridiculous and, most of all, childish.
    just like what you are.
    see you did it again. It's just like commiting a murder, you can't stop can you?

Again thinking you're above me and thinking that you can judge me. I can say you have 3 balls, it doesn't mean it's true.

And pointing out grammar issues to non-english people? I HELP them at the very least, it's just people trying to act smart while barely knowing the alphabet gets on my nerves.

If you think 'smarter' is having a Stallone avatar and being recognized on an internet forum then I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.

Now let's stop this. For 2009 try to be nicer eh? Like Detale said.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^what does smarts have anything to do with having Stallone in an avatar?? You make as much sense as that Heroes television show right now
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-31-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast