Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: The attitude around here needs to change

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^^what does smarts have anything to do with having Stallone in an avatar?? You make as much sense as that Heroes television show right now.
    I asked him if that's his definition of being smart, because I couldn't find another remedy .

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    fst is thrully the number 1 forum ever made
    That's my opinion too.

Unfortunately, I don't know english very well and that's sucks... shame on me

BTW, any assistance in this matter is wellcome

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

see you did it again. you just contradicted yourself in your own post.

you CANNOT say you don't spam up threads with smart ass comments that the thread would be good without. that would be a lie.

and hm no grammar issues...I'm impressed.
    you should be. i can speak your language in a quite decent way, while you can't speak or write in mine not even closer. Wow, that makes me smarter than you, i guess.
    it's just typical noobish to point english grammar issues to non native english speaking people. it's just ridiculous and, most of all, childish.
    just like what you are.

"it's just typical noobish to point english grammar issues to non native english speaking people" --------- THAT S SO RIGHT!

100% whit cabalo!!!!!
    they do exams in school whit crosses and multiple choise, how smart can american ppl be?

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    I didn't say that's wrong, hell I'm not English myself! But at least don't try to make up these super leet disses or comebacks without fully knowing English.

That's like trying to drive with one hand after reading only 50% of the instruction manual. Better to drive safe and not cocky .

People that don't know english I help them. Only nice people though .
    Last edited by KushBlow; 12-31-2008 at 06:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I didn't say that's wrong, hell I'm not English myself! But at least don't try to make up these super leet disses or comebacks without fully knowing English.

That's like trying to drive with one hand after reading only 50% of the instruction manual. Better to drive safe and not cocky .

People that don't know english I help them.
    Your comparison is quite stupid... why people who don't "fully" know english couldn't say what they think and even trying to be smart? I don't get your point.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

People that don't know english I help them.
    Your comparison is quite stupid... why people who don't "fully" know english couldn't say what they think and even trying to be smart? I don't get your point.
    I'm saying they shouldn't post smart ass comments. You know, like trying to swear in another language? It's confusing.

Now if he's helping people out or just commenting, if he needs help with English I'd be glad to help him.

But if he posts things like "you dumb than me i will send a pm and we'll see who the dumb here ", that's just offensive AND not proper english.

But hey Happy New Year try to be nicer guys .

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Oh dear. Yet another forum falls foul of censorship and curtailing of free-speech.

With respect, Detale, I really hope you leave things alone. I'm very rarely one to get in to squabbling on here, but I do like the fact people can, within reason, pretty much say what they want.

Most forums nowadays are over-moderated and one has to constantly watch what they say. It's a real pain. I come here often to get away from that ethos whihch is all too prevelant on torrent forums for example.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    .......But at least don't try to make up these super leet disses or comebacks without fully knowing English.
    Why not try. This is a forum after all. Maybe he likes the disses and comebacks. That's his style.

What's your style??....How to pwn yourself in less then 5 posts? lol They say if you mess with the bull, you're bound to get the horns.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-31-2008 at 07:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Maybe he likes the disses and comebacks. That's his style.
    What's your style??....How to pwn yourself in less then 5 posts?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    Oh dear. Yet another forum falls foul of censorship and curtailing of free-speech.

With respect, Detale, I really hope you leave things alone. I'm very rarely one to get in to squabbling on here, but I do like the fact people can, within reason, pretty much say what they want.

Most forums nowadays are over-moderated and one has to constantly watch what they say. It's a real pain. I come here often to get away from that ethos whihch is all too prevelant on torrent forums for example.
    Well said, although here @ FST some of the arguments/comments go way way way beyond acceptable levels. Lots of hate speech and harsh words flying around, which needs to be curbed. I am okey with some squabbling though, as it makes for some interesting reading

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast