Thread: The WTAW Level System...

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I can't. Only a mod can I think.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Joker said,

'why so serious?'

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The WTAW should be deleted. All it does is make tracker invites a commodity to be used traders and whatnot. Maybe they should have a system where people can vote on what THEY believe the tracker is good/bad at and leave out the invite rarity. If people want to know how rare a tracker is they can go find out on their own.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 01-03-2009 at 07:06 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It really doesn't matter the reason why he wants to get into FTN. He wants in, so he has a right to make a request. It's probably curiosity though. The same reason why pretty much everyone else that is a member wanted in. Curiosity from all the hype. But once he gets in he'll see that sites like IPT are much better(in my opinion it as least, some may not agree).

All it does is make tracker invites a commodity to be used traders and whatnot
    Yeah, I think this was the point of this list. Anyways, I'm sure it will never get deleted. And even if it does, the damage is already done. Everyone is going to remember sites like FTN, FSC, UK-T, E, etc, etc...are all "higher levels", and they will always be the most wanted sites to the collectors and traders.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    WTAW has failed to serve its purpose because i still see users wanting to trade demonoid for TL amilli amilli amilli..im ILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We'll in some peoples eyes Demnoid is better than TL. Demonoid has more torrents and has an awesome community. Based on that Demonoid should be bumped up to level 13.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    GaMmERFoLiFe's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    We'll in some peoples eyes Demnoid is better than TL. Demonoid has more torrents and has an awesome community. Based on that Demonoid should be bumped up to level 13.

+1

Demoniod and Torrentleech own

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    +1 Funkin'

I was running after FTN like mads, when i login, i was like WTF ! ! !
    There was/is nothing except some TV/Movie which are everywhere available.
    so why on earth we have to ask like mads to enter FTN or ScT when we can get everything from IPTorrents or some other trackers.

I recommend IPTorrents for everything and no need to break your brain searching FTN or ScT.

But still, give a try, try to find a FTN account and see yourself

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I find this whole hatred of the WTAW thread quite comical. When I came here 18 or so months ago the thread was there and no one ever commented about it. It was accepted that it was a guide of rarity of trackers. But, then, sometime about 10 months ago or so, all the older members here finally got all the trackers they needed (by some means, I wont comment on that) and then the trend of anti-traders came to be, when I first got here anti-traders didnt really exist (there were a few of course, but not like it is now).

It seems to me to be quite ironic that the "uselessness" of the WTAW thread has came about because of people obsessive hatred of it. I dont see why it cannot just be accepted for what it always was, a guide.

I don't want to place blame for anything with anyone, but it seems here, as in life, people who are anti anything usually ruin things for anyone else. Live and let live ya know? Just leave it alone... if you dont like the WTAW, dont look at it. If you dont like the trading section, dont look at it. If you dont like a member, put them on ignore.

As a postscript, yes this guide is for rarity, we all know a lot of the trackers that are higher "levels" are poor trackers and some that are lower are the best. If people choose to ignore that, let them be.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    +1 Funkin'

I was running after FTN like mads, when i login, i was like WTF ! ! !
    There was/is nothing except some TV/Movie which are everywhere available.
    so why on earth we have to ask like mads to enter FTN or ScT when we can get everything from IPTorrents or some other trackers.

I recommend IPTorrents for everything and no need to break your brain searching FTN or ScT.

But still, give a try, try to find a FTN account and see yourself

i love your devotion for IPT

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast