Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The WTAW Level System...

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^Indeed but when you have every idiot clogging the bittorrent section with hypocritical statements, then it's hard not to speak your mind.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^^Indeed but when you have every idiot clogging the bittorrent section with hypocritical statements, then it's hard not to speak your mind.
    Then what the hell is the section for? For fake REQs like yours? I fail to see the logic in that sorry.

Really? Did "your buddies" give you an invite for Christmas or did they just send you some FTN screenshots on one of those special little envelopes. Oh right the e-buddies didn't have any invites. I wish they did so we wouldn't have to be reading this stupid s*** for the 11th time in one week.
    My 'buddy' told me it was a great tracker that I would like and he's like a brother to me (meaning he knows what I like).

Yeah they don't have invites because they don't wanna donate. And if you don't want to read this for the 11th time this week, did I force you to? Expand your mind and realize that FST is a big forum, it always happens. If you don't like it go join a smaller forum.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 02:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Do people really still rely on levels ? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...
    it was last edited 11/12/08.
    Every member keeps adding entries.
    FFS, check your facts in advance.

EDIT: Tell me another great no ratio tracker I'll be happy to REQ that instead.
    I already told you: if for you keeping a ratio is a problem, as you stated beforehand, then stick with demonoid.
    It is ratio free, it has a lot more contents than FTN, and it's community is much greater than the one at FTN.
    otherwise, stop bullshitting us, and just admit you want it because it's high level.
    this thread is a perfect declaration why you want FTN, and albo pointed the finger in the right direction.

if you need a demonoid code i can get you one.
    i like to be helpful
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-02-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Oh yeah you're right...it just seems that it hasn't changed and some reviews like the iTS and UK-T reviews still kind of suck .

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them just use this or that, it's human instinct.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 03:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Oh yeah you're right...it just seems that it hasn't changed and some reviews like the iTS and UK-T reviews still kind of suck .

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them jsut use this or that, it's human instinct.
    no, you are wrong, i'm not a member at FTN, honest.
    I'm not defending it because "i'm a member and i don't want you there". I'm just pointing the fact that your arguments can easily be compared to what demonoid is.
    I prefer much more when people are honest and just say they want it and state their real reason.
    Hell, i invited someone to bitme, because his request was "i want it, because i think i can give it a good use.". It was this, a simple sentence, no BS. maybe i am just crazy.

how the hell do you say that in demonoid everything is fake? i find there what i need (when i can't find it on my regular trackers) and i never downloaded a fake from there. never.
    about being secure, no tracker is secure. sure demonoid is a lot less secure, but if u use an updated ipfilter.dat , most trash is filtered.
    it's not hard to understand what is a potential fake there, is it?
    c'mon, even my girlfriend that is a complete newb can find there her favorite tv shows.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-02-2009 at 03:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Alright children, lets all try and get along.
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 01-02-2009 at 03:34 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

EDIT: Cabalo I have Demonoid half of the torrents are FAKE and my DL speed is 50KB/s. Plus it's not secure. It's kinda easy for you to say since you have FTN. I do the same thing to people who want ScT I tell them jsut use this or that, it's human instinct.
    no, you are wrong, i'm not a member at FTN, honest. I'm not defending it because "i'm a member and i don't want you there". I'm just pointing the fact that your arguments can easily be compared to demonoid.
    I prefer much more when people are honest and just say they want it and state their real reason.
    Hell, i invited someone to bitme, because his request was "i want it, because i think i can give it a good use.". It was this, a simple sentence, no BS. maybe i am just crazy.

how the hell do you say that in demonoid everything is fake? i find there what i need (when i can't find it on my regular trackers) and i never downloaded a fake from there. never.
    about being secure, no tracker is secure. sure demonoid is a lot less secure, but if u use an updated ipfilter.dat , most trash is filtered.
    it's not hard to understand what is a potential fake there, is it?
    c'mon, even my girlfriend that is a complete newb can find there her favorite tv shows.
    Oh I thought you were...

Well I say fake because a while ago I downloaded what was supposed to be GTA4 (the rzr release already pre'd) and I thought it was real it was the same size as the proper release, and I didn't want to fuck up my ratio on another tracker, so I downloaded it from Demonoid. The first ISO was from another game and the other one was empty. I wasted like 20 hours downloading that shit. It also happened with a DVDRIP of The Dark Knight. Fake.

So yeah I don't trust it anymore. I'm not saying EVERYTHING's fake, but there are some very good fakes.

And I am being honest, seriously. I don't care about it's level, I thought only traders did? As you can see I'm not a trader and never have traded. My favorite and most used tracker is IPT, I think that shows something.

Anyway it's not about the level it's about the awesome community no ratio and pretty fast pre's.

Anyway maybe someone should just delete the WTAW thread, see what happens .
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Why worry on the WTAW thread? If members do not like it, do not look at it!

Plus why worry about it if the thread means nothing to you? Hmmn

Have a happy new year.

BTW- Doubt it would eliminate traders....
    Last edited by pone44; 01-02-2009 at 04:02 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Why worry on the WTAW thread? If members do not like it, do not look at it!

Plus why worry about a update if the wtaw thread means nothing to you ? Hmmnnn?

Have a happy new year.
    I said that because I think it's a joke. And it would eliminate traders if deleted. Hmm....just a suggestion.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-02-2009 at 04:00 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Do people really still rely on levels ? You know in the WTAW thread? Hell that thing wasn't updated since 2007, and still most people just think about levels...
    Is that why you are dreaming of FTN???

Edit: I meant because of it's level not because it's outdated

Just to point out the obvious

Last edited by Skizo; 12-11-08 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: updated IPtorrents rating
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast