Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a seedbox ?

FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Seed4Speed View Post
    For 60€ you canīt get any Dedicated Server of OVH with Premium Bandwidth through a reseller...
    i know that ,so i need another company with good speed and accept credit card or bank transfer

Quote Originally Posted by FileZ View Post
    For 60€ you canīt get any Dedicated Server of OVH with Premium Bandwidth through a reseller...
    i know that ,so i need another company with good speed and accept credit card or bank transfer
    anr one know this company http://matrixhost.co.nr/ ?
    Last edited by FileZ; 01-07-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    72363 BT Rep: +4
    I recommend you buy a OVH dedicated server by a reseller as Seed4Speed said..

And then with a OVH's seedbox you can easily reach 11mb/s up and 11mb/s down

about space you have a minimum of 250GB hdd space and that it's amazing

My advice is buy under SeedPlace .. they have the Start 1 with a costs of €42.00 EUR Monthly and you can pay it with CC throught paypal.

Regards

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    peugeottech's Avatar Poster

anr one know this company http://matrixhost.co.nr/ ?
    i payed for one of there dedicated servers and never got it nor never got my money back its 1 big con so stay well away my friend

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    very bad site, friends of me had sb there and was scam cos not even 1mb was up, so i say no buy those holes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thank you guys for replays , i decide to buy PR LARGE server from seedhost.eu
    but i have question , with premium bandwidth i can easliy reach 10mb/s up/down (like leaseweb) or not ?
    Last edited by FileZ; 01-07-2009 at 10:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    anytime, just try some big sites and sit down and watch 11/11 easy on all new torrents or movie packs.. Enjoy..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    10mbps speed dsnt depend on the bandwidth dude .. Atleast try to read before u posting here .. 10mbps/speeds depend on the Connection of the seedbox .. In an machine that has a 100/100 connection u can actiely download and upload at 10mbps or more .. Premium bandwidth is just so that u dont get capped to 10/10 .. Its amazing no one explained this to u so far

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    with leaseweb you can easily do 10/10 but bandwith is limited to 2tb and after that itll cost you.
    hosting ie has good deals for 60 euros if you plan on getting a box for a while, but you will need to handle an expensive setup fee.
    kimsufi 2XL is a good deal too for your budget.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    yep...kimsufi is the best option for a normal seedbox user...and the cheapest

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by rbncrew View Post
    Imho your kimsufi was bad or something like that. One of my kimsufi's stats from last week (cheapest kimsufi):
    this doesnt look like the cheapest kimi L more like Gbit server to me? any suggestions to configure a kimi L would be apprecited(system ? desktop ? other configurations?).
    cheers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast