Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIveaway dvdseed account

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    What the fuck? I didn't say shit to the admin about anything about your FST username, or about FST. So why you brought this up I have no idea.

They just now have your ip because of me? They've always had your ip, you were on their tracker. Stop acting like you're the victim here. You wouldn't be so scared about them having your IP if you didn't give away your account and break their rules.

After sefo told me the account you gave him was banned, I pm'd the admin to delete my account(which I was going to do if the account you gave him was banned or not). I told him that I was invited from an account that was given away, and I want nothing to do with this type of activity.

And what side am I on? I am on the side of the ones that don't break tracker rules. AKA the douchebags of this bt world. That's the side I'm on. And you have no idea how many people there are on this forum, and others, that hunt people that trade and do other types of things against tracker rules. But no matter what you think, I am not one of these people. I don't give a fuck enough about you people to waste my time hunting you down.

Learn from your mistake(and whatever consequences it brings) and move on. If they do pass your ip onto other trackers staff then you have noone to blame but yourself. Not me. So stop fucking acting like I'm the bad guy.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Ubuntuburningm- You chose to give the account away which is the same as trading to most! Trackers do have rules and most good members (like Funkin) will not break them on the other hand you did by giving your account away in public...
    Not a member but pretty sure they do not like that and is against the rules.. You are the one who put other people's accounts in jeopardy by offering your account in the 1st place!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntuburningm View Post
    just let your account die man what is ur deal? Yeah so trackers have rules but that doesnt mean rules cant be broken once in awhile I mean cmon I personally think its better someone use the account then let it rot if you disagree thats fine but now you put other peoples accoutns and stuff in jeopardy ...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-329052

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntuburningm View Post
    Got one invite, going to want to give to someone I know can trust and wont trade invites and will use the site and not get disabled or cause any problems! thanks!!! plee away! will decide in 24 hours or so of this post! invite for bitmetv going for free 1 invite only!!
    Like this rule?
    No bitmet* public giveaways.....

You are ruining it there for anyone on your invite tree! As you probably will get banned there...
    Last edited by pone44; 01-15-2009 at 07:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Thank you for the kind word pone.

Ubuntu, I have nothing against you personally. So I apologize if I came off as too harsh. But it is fucking irritating when someone is accusing me of putting them in possible jeopardy at other trackers, when it is that persons fault all along why he may be in jeopardy. Not mine.

I know you had good intentions by giving away the account. In theory, it may be better to give an account to someone that will actually put it to good use, rather than letting it die. But it doesn't matter what you think about this subject. These are the rules of the trackers. So no, it doesn't make it ok to break them once in a while. If you break them, then you gotta be ready to suffer the consequences.

And pone is right about the bmtv giveaway. You were warned in your thread about someone being banned recently at bmtv for giving away an invite here. And still you haven't closed the thread. So if something happens to your account at bmtv because of your giveaway, then again, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Oh deer god all of this because of my fault, I'm never gonna apply for accounts in giveaways. I'm so sorry for all this troubles.

Ubuntuburningm could you just close this thread and end this.

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    LOL this thread is epic!

@ sefo: don't worry, it's not your fault, at least you learned from your mistake, now you understand why accounts GA are bad...

but nobody was harmed and that is what matters at the end of everything

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    aight funkin well im sorry man was wondering whos side ur on..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123