Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: No Respect....

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    didn't they make tralalala a mod also? if ever there was a cunt who deserved a punch in the face it's him.

It looks like I'm not drinking alone.

-bd

2. Lounge   -   #32
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Peat has turned it down twice that I'm aware of. Doesn't have the patience or something. I can't recall exactly the reason.

EFF would get my vote tho'. So would you bd.
    Bingo , a thankless job that everyone criticizes at every turn . No back up from fellow mods, rookie , or old time members . Boy where do I sign up again ?

Ah they try their best what do you guys want ? Long story short is most of the mods here , over the years were on my friends list way before they become mods and still are . Idol has the perfect temperament , wit and charm to survive this horror show .

If I could , I'd make JP and Withcheese the Bit mods . That would be fun ... So many good candidates from this lively forum , like 100 % or brotherdoobie that given a chance would be great mods .

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    didn't they make tralalala a mod also? if ever there was a cunt who deserved a punch in the face it's him.
    He's not a real one, I checked to make sure he hadn't been promoted as well. It's quite strange really, it shows there must have been some thought involved. I think the thought was that they had to promote one of the pricks.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    WOW what the fuck crawled up all your asses? Jesus Christ you guys suck, is there anybody other than your uber click that you do like or do you feel like you 6 are the only ones worthy of being cool? Especially Bawa, you may have been someone here a hundrend years ago but now all you do is come here to start shit about politics.

Tralala IS a real mod you thankless fucks.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    WOW what the fuck crawled up all your asses? Jesus Christ you guys suck, is there anybody other than your uber click that you do like or do you feel like you 6 are the only ones worthy of being cool? Especially Bawa, you may have been someone here a hundrend years ago but now all you do is come here to start shit about politics.

That's a bit harsh. I don't know how anyone could suggest that anyone was in an uber click with bawa. Some sort of cell maybe, but not a click.
    Last edited by callum; 01-17-2009 at 03:26 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    OK you won me back.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

You're more sensitive than a freshly shaven bawlbag, sir. Seek help.

-bd

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Na I was won back Im good now

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Na I was won back Im good now

I feel Callum deserves a hounding for that.

Where is Chavis when you need him?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Blasphemy, childish insults, bad speeling. The man is a class act.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast