Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New(bie) F.a.q.

Originally posted by nikita69+20 September 2003 - 09:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 20 September 2003 - 09:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@20 September 2003 - 08:57
    Here is the new code for the picture

Code:
    &#91;URL=http&#58;//www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=66396&#93;&#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//www.sighost.us/members/sharedholder/newbie_faq.gif&#91;/IMG&#93;&#91;/URL&#93;
    i reached my max 500. [/b][/quote]
    Nice ,and good work for the KL++Tips.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    BANNED
    hey nikita you know both your ANSWERS AND NEWBIE LEAD TO THE SAME PLACE RIGHT that might help your 500, i can&#39;t fit both your posts names so i just used ANSWERS and TIPS instead

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    hi guys i&#39;m looking for lotr 4 and spiderman 3 i also want gta vic citye&#33; i herad you could get this stu4f for free&#33;&#33; send me email ok?&#33; THanks in advance&#33;&#33;&#33;11

-Mace

j/k

I appreciate you guys setting up a guide for new members of the forum to look at, and thanks for telling everyone about FTM/C. The influx of newbies can really be a hassle (an interesting one, nevertheless). I, for example, and not new to p2p at all, but new to the forums, and still benefited from reading this FAQ. Nice work.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@13 September 2003 - 08:08
    BTW, i recommend everyone to put in the sig the pic that i have NEWBIE FAQ .
    Thx - done it - gotta do my bit

Peace
    UKMan

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    you know what would be really nice for us newbies... is a place to sign in and say a general hi... im whoever page .... that would help some of us not feel so far out in left field... or out in the sticks...

this forum is huge and trying to navigate around it isnt particularly easy... and... according to what ive just found out ... none of the posts ive already made in the lounge count towards my post count?... so i have to try to find something in the general category to post in... and honestly.... it&#39;s all too confusing...

so having a welcome thread would help ... even if just a little...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Out of The Ordinary
    That&#39;s why We have The Lounge

BOT

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@18 November 2003 - 13:54
    That&#39;s why We have The Lounge

BOT
    thanx BOT...

i just had to find it&#33;&#33;...

shhhhh... just a blonde moment happenin&#33;

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe+18 November 2003 - 07:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 18 November 2003 - 07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[B
    [O][T],18 November 2003 - 13:54] That&#39;s why We have The Lounge&nbsp;

BOT
    thanx BOT...

i just had to find it&#33;&#33;...

shhhhh... just a blonde moment happenin&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Welcome Ozbabe to the "post what you like as long as you dont critisize anyone" section - just kidding.....honest..........i was.......i&#39;m bloody serious&#33;&#33;

Peace
    UKMan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast