Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Specialized Medical Tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    nobody would trust some1 named ahmed from egypt as their doctor
    About as much as they would trust some one with their ass as their avatar I guess
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED
    ok im no doctor and never will be i dont take shitty salaries
    i am all business

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok, this one was funny

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    A elearning site that has college textbooks and took requests if a student could not afford or find a certain book for class. That would be nice.
    There was one already, textbooktorrents or something like that. I even think it still exists.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by opht View Post
    I would be interested in participating in getting this site going. I personally believe that this would be an extraordinary service to all who are in the medical field, particularly when taking into consideration the cost of books and study materials and how hindering this can be as a student. If you need help please let me know.
    well ,books cost is another issue but the idea is more related to a good community with active experience exchange between members .

Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    If you did text books on it for students in these fields and did them related to courses this may bring in a good user base of students who I am sure will appreciate it
    People have mocked the fact doctors etc might not use it too much but I would think if a good section sorted for students it may be found you will get a larger member base
    sure this tracker will be important to medical students to be a good doctors,the idea can even be extended to make an academic scientific site in all fields not medicine only

A elearning site that has college textbooks and took requests if a student could not afford or find a certain book for class. That would be nice.
    the original idea is greater than this vision it is to make a scientific medical community ,not only with a good files & good request section but also with a good forums

at least I can treat your hemorrhoids for free .

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ok, this one was funny
    any one with hemorrhoids can say any thing but remember the golden rule ,patient has the excuse .
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 10-03-2009 at 06:15 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    http://medbit.ru

It's a Russian specialized medical tracker. The site has been around for a while (since 2007) but there are only 65 torrents - including majority Russian language ebooks. Last torrent uploaded on 19/7/09 so it's not the most active place.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    well ,books cost is another issue but the idea is more related to a good community with active experience exchange between members .

Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    If you did text books on it for students in these fields and did them related to courses this may bring in a good user base of students who I am sure will appreciate it
    People have mocked the fact doctors etc might not use it too much but I would think if a good section sorted for students it may be found you will get a larger member base
    sure this tracker will be important to medical students to be a good doctors,the idea can even be extended to make an academic scientific site in all fields not medicine only

the original idea is greater than this vision it is to make a scientific medical community ,not only with a good files & good request section but also with a good forums

there is already studentdoctor for everything community/forumish...though am thinking you are a quack,unless of course you can diagnose this one for me
    http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/bo...D=87155&page=1

edit-akmed probably knows this but there's plenty of doc ebooks at
    http://www.egymedicine.net/forumsx/index.php
    Last edited by sez; 10-03-2009 at 12:05 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by filenetworks View Post
    http://medbit.ru
    It's a Russian specialized medical tracker. The site has been around for a while (since 2007) but there are only 65 torrents - including majority Russian language ebooks. Last torrent uploaded on 19/7/09 so it's not the most active place.
    it is Russian only ,no way to change language ,but thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    there is already studentdoctor for everything community/forumish...though am thinking you are a quack,unless of course you can diagnose this one for me
    http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/bo...D=87155&page=1
    the piles patients are now increased by this one ,but my heart is very big so I can also offer you free treatment & when your problem solved you will know my medical skills
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 10-03-2009 at 01:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm sorry, but you'll have to speak english.
    I can't understand that dialect you're speaking-

PS: and please, please, use more smiles, those 20 per post are not enough to express your feelings.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39

PS: and please, please, use more smiles, those 20 per post are not enough to express your feelings.
    Hi Cabalo ,you are funny as always like a cool clown ,& your posts really enrich FST ,keep on you are good .

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post

Hi Cabalo ,you are funny as always like a cool clown ,& your posts really enrich FST ,keep on you are good .
    I don't think he was being funny but i am sure he called you an ignorant mong .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast