Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help this new kid out looking at my interests, which private trackers should I go for

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    If you want an ScL invite then just contact me, I would like to know why you want to get in and how you will use it.

Speeds doesn't really matter as long as you've got the willingness to seed.
    I have got ScL already now!

thank you though!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    EDIT:
    Saw that you already got a ScL invite, sorry for the waste of a post.
    Last edited by no_bother; 01-25-2009 at 04:39 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Getting/keeping a good ratio on What/Waffles is pretty easy, just upload everything forever and be patient (or start uploading good rips yourself). I'm seeding about 750 torrents for what right now and get about 1-2GB upload per day.

Plus the odd freeleech will get you elite in no time.
    feels good, man

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I would pass on thedvdclub and try to get BitHQ. BitHQ is a DVD-R only site and the selection is great. It's much easier to seed and maintain a good ratio there as opposed to thedvdclub.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    I really would recommend revtt if you get the chance to grab an invite. Hopefully you get what your looking for =)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hmm, while probably not the OP's intentions, this thread ended up becoming a request thread more than a discussion. Since the OP made an earnest effort in finding out what trackers he needs, people have rewarded him with a few trackers. That's a really good thing to see on FST as if the OP would have made a request asking for all those trackers it probably would have been spammed to hell. Now, since the community has been helping the OP out by giving him a few trackers he probably doesn't need many more ATM. Don't want to overemcumber him with too many trackers. Anyways, as far as movie content goes Tehconnection, goem, and passthepopcorn are all good movie trackers. Goem was the king but tehconnection is becoming a fast riser and passthepopcorn has gazelle and nearly as many torrents as goem. All three sites are relatively easy to get into. So once you've buffered up your current accounts I'd look to add one of those three.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Agreed... I don't know much about movies and musics as I'm not too much into it but I'm sure TL is a really nice start, at least for new games/movies (and apps).

Don't know if he'll need much more after those gifts =D

Good luck and welcome to "torrenting".

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Getting/keeping a good ratio on What/Waffles is pretty easy, just upload everything forever and be patient (or start uploading good rips yourself). I'm seeding about 750 torrents for what right now and get about 1-2GB upload per day.

Plus the odd freeleech will get you elite in no time.
    Thanks for your comment, Rigel9!

Well for now I will keep my chances with either TranceRoute or TranceTraffic or so. The music I want aside from trance/house etc. I could indeed get via waffles and what.cd. But now my concern is that my harddisk isn't that big to seed 750 torrents, not even for 24 hours a day. So I will skip this option though if you're possible of leaving your PC on 24/7 and have a big HDD, then this is indeed a brilliant tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post
    I would pass on thedvdclub and try to get BitHQ. BitHQ is a DVD-R only site and the selection is great. It's much easier to seed and maintain a good ratio there as opposed to thedvdclub.
    I also want to thank you for the comment Ichigo81 and this is something I am going to consider for sure. I checked the review of BitHQ and it has about 2000+ torrents, all DVDRs. I do not want to get into too many trackers because I can't use them all and maintain a good ratio, so I am doubting between TDC and bithq now! But we will see, I still have time enough

Thank you for your tip!

Quote Originally Posted by FlipRising21 View Post
    I really would recommend revtt if you get the chance to grab an invite. Hopefully you get what your looking for =)
    Thanks FlipRising21!

I already obtained RevTT the other day from a friend. People tell me that it is almost the same as TL, so I should not get TL then, right? Or do you say TL is better and drop RevTT (which of course would be a shame...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Hmm, while probably not the OP's intentions, this thread ended up becoming a request thread more than a discussion. Since the OP made an earnest effort in finding out what trackers he needs, people have rewarded him with a few trackers. That's a really good thing to see on FST as if the OP would have made a request asking for all those trackers it probably would have been spammed to hell. Now, since the community has been helping the OP out by giving him a few trackers he probably doesn't need many more ATM. Don't want to overemcumber him with too many trackers. Anyways, as far as movie content goes Tehconnection, goem, and passthepopcorn are all good movie trackers. Goem was the king but tehconnection is becoming a fast riser and passthepopcorn has gazelle and nearly as many torrents as goem. All three sites are relatively easy to get into. So once you've buffered up your current accounts I'd look to add one of those three.
    Sanka113,

you summarised my thoughts aswell. I was just here to ask some advice and I know there is a requests and giveaway section so probably people thought that this was pretty nice organized and I really showed interests, maybe that's what made them make the decision to invite me to a certain tracker. When I read the requests in the requests and giveaway forums, sorry but they are 'crap'.

But do understand. By making this thread I had never the intention of making it look like a camouflaged request thread. I just wanted your opinion to help me out. Having 20 trackers doesn't get me any further. Of course I am the one who decides in the end which tracker to go with and which one not, but all help is welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Agreed... I don't know much about movies and musics as I'm not too much into it but I'm sure TL is a really nice start, at least for new games/movies (and apps).

Hey 7th,

thank you for your comment! I have RevolutionTT at the moment, and I already stated above / questioned whether RevTT or TL were the same kinda? And if not which one is the better one according to the person answering that question .

I am very glad that I received these 'unasked' gifts. I see this is a nice site, that is if you treat others nice you are treaten nice by others. Kinda seems like the Golden rule of Christianity

THANK YOU SO FAR GUYS!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by slammers View Post

Hey 7th,

thank you for your comment! I have RevolutionTT at the moment, and I already stated above / questioned whether RevTT or TL were the same kinda? And if not which one is the better one according to the person answering that question .

I am very glad that I received these 'unasked' gifts. I see this is a nice site, that is if you treat others nice you are treaten nice by others. Kinda seems like the Golden rule of Christianity

THANK YOU SO FAR GUYS!
    I would surely stick with TL but that's my humble opinion.
    btw, do you know anything else about Christianity friend? I'm just asking because if you do so, maybe you would be interested (and welcome) into Christiantorrents too

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by slammers View Post

Hey 7th,

THANK YOU SO FAR GUYS!
    I would surely stick with TL but that's my humble opinion.
    btw, do you know anything else about Christianity friend? I'm just asking because if you do so, maybe you would be interested (and welcome) into Christiantorrents too
    Hey 7th!

Oke thanks for your share! About christianity, no not really. I am Christian though. I had that in my philosophy course at school. Thanks for an offer once again!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast