Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Think You Should All Read This.

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY@14 September 2003 - 15:39
    so what we have here is either:

Fugly is pulling a fast one on us (it is possible, never believed he was stupid)

or He's tricked Lamsey somehow

I'm confused
    That makes 2 of us then

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Well. I am sorely offended. I have been looking at Ford Focus' and really like them.

Some how that fits though. JP would be very interested in personal comforts. His alter ego Fugley threw that to the wind.

Dang. I think I will create an alter ego in order to better communicate with the intellectual elite on this board.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    tell me its not true fugs!!!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Uhm.....probably need to find a very good dictionary first, though. And learn more about comfort cars.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by danb+14 September 2003 - 15:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 14 September 2003 - 15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@14 September 2003 - 15:39
    so what we have here is either:

Fugly is pulling a fast one on us (it is possible, never believed he was stupid)

or He&#39;s tricked Lamsey somehow

I&#39;m confused
    That makes 2 of us then [/b][/quote]
    3 of us

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Heck, these accounts are not tied to a location anyhow, are they?, and even if it was you could always visit each other, you can swap passwords if you like, or if you&#39;re on a Lan you might be able to use the ip for a whole bunch of you, which makes for some interesting possibilities btw.

Could JP/Fugley provide something concrete, possibly something that can be verified by a mod?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I think JPaul and Fugley are really Hypoluxa, that old arch-criminal, working his vile machinations.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY@14 September 2003 - 15:53
    Heck, these accounts are not tied to a location anyhow, are they?, and even if it was you could always visit each other, you can swap passwords if you like, or if you&#39;re on a Lan you might be able to use the ip for a whole bunch of you, which makes for some interesting possibilities btw.

Could JP/Fugley provide something concrete, possibly something that can be verified by a mod?
    Sensible iadea. It could all be a wind-up

9. Lounge   -   #29
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by chalice@14 September 2003 - 15:55
    I think JPaul and Fugley are really Hypoluxa, that old arch-criminal, working his vile machinations.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by summerlinda+14 September 2003 - 16:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda &#064; 14 September 2003 - 16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@14 September 2003 - 15:55
    [/b][/quote]
    That would mean he&#39;s mastered a level of stupidity never seen before, ever.

Edit: odd grammar

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast