Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech is SELLING OUT

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TorrentLeech

Get it? They want money, not community or sharing spirit.
    Last edited by Lovestoned; 01-29-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dude..what world are you living in do these terms make any sense to you global economic crisis,recession,tough economic times people are broke.i think they are smart in getting into such agreements with these corporates.who knows what will happen this year maybe they are anticipating whats ahead i mean with the credit crunch so apparent guys who usually diligently donate are going to hold onto their wallets these are the people who keep the site running what do you think will happen next?so if there are corporates who want to work with pirates then no problem let them as long as they fork for our server costs then its all cool,looking at it from another angle am just guessing here you guys know how it is with newbies these guys get so excited when they get into these elite sites and in that excitement especially with the invite having just been given away just like that they are more likely to easily give donations to the good site(especially with TLs donate and become VIP announcement literally following you everywhere)so who knows maybe in the past week or two they witnessed a significant amount of donations from new members and they just decided to take advantage of a trend or better yet bring them in let them leech till they are two weeks to a ban coz of ratio then constantly remind them all could be avoided if they just donated,now what newbie who can spare some cash wouldn't fall for that?besides so long as rules are rules i dont see any problem with more members let them increase the user base a base that will more likely donate unlike those invited by members who may tend to hesitate.we cant anticipate the future here can we?..,and by the way if you are tired of seeing the Ads that help pay for the servers just donate and they will all disappear just like magic..yes?so go _w00t_ dish them all out all of them..and if you can find more corporates the better,its these corporates who made the owner of the pirate bay get listed among the top 20 internet millionaires,now that aint bad right?and he doesnt wait on donations to cover server costs does he?am seeing this as a trend,just wait and see soon many of these elite sites will go this road so its upto you donate or see more giveaways in the name of pirate-corporate cooperation..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TL has always been about money lol - but who cares, it's still a great site and they haven't had a penny out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Dude..what world are you living in do these terms make any sense to you global economic crisis,recession,tough economic times people are broke.i think they are smart in getting into such agreements with these corporates.who knows what will happen this year maybe they are anticipating whats ahead i mean with the credit crunch so apparent guys who usually diligently donate are going to hold onto their wallets these are the people who keep the site running what do you think will happen next?so if there are corporates who want to work with pirates then no problem let them as long as they fork for our server costs then its all cool,looking at it from another angle am just guessing here you guys know how it is with newbies these guys get so excited when they get into these elite sites and in that excitement especially with the invite having just been given away just like that they are more likely to easily give donations to the good site(especially with TLs donate and become VIP announcement literally following you everywhere)so who knows maybe in the past week or two they witnessed a significant amount of donations from new members and they just decided to take advantage of a trend or better yet bring them in let them leech till they are two weeks to a ban coz of ratio then constantly remind them all could be avoided if they just donated,now what newbie who can spare some cash wouldn't fall for that?besides so long as rules are rules i dont see any problem with more members let them increase the user base a base that will more likely donate unlike those invited by members who may tend to hesitate.we cant anticipate the future here can we?..,and by the way if you are tired of seeing the Ads that help pay for the servers just donate and they will all disappear just like magic..yes?so go _w00t_ dish them all out all of them..and if you can find more corporates the better,its these corporates who made the owner of the pirate bay get listed among the top 20 internet millionaires,now that aint bad right?and he doesnt wait on donations to cover server costs does he?am seeing this as a trend,just wait and see soon many of these elite sites will go this road so its upto you donate or see more giveaways in the name of pirate-corporate cooperation..

Dude, have you ever heard of paragraphs?
    Last edited by Unstable1; 01-29-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Still a great tracker. Many trackers don't live up to their reputation, but not TL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    At least They dont Sell 1 invite for 20 € Get it ? Like SCT ....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well it isnt any problem for me if they want money
    All i can say is that they are a great tracker with many torrent, seeder and leecher
    Only ,Dragoi92

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhaze View Post
    Still a great tracker. Many trackers don't live up to their reputation, but not TL.

ppl tend to forget, that, this is not new, has been done before, is being done, and will continue.

ps: As long, as they keep bringing, my shows, and movies, im ok.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    id prefer if they werent plastering the site with ads and all that stuff but noone obligates you to buy anything so i dont see the problem.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    id prefer if they werent plastering the site with ads and all that stuff but noone obligates you to buy anything so i dont see the problem.
    Adblock + custom filter add = pwn.

Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    TorrentLeech

Get it? They want money, not community or sharing spirit.
    The 1st site in your sig (whore class) sells each invite for 20 bucks, do you think they are out for your sharing spirit?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast