Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Browser

Poster
    I just used MyIE2, I just used it for a day, then all the text sretched out and I had to uninstall, going back to IE6.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@14 September 2003 - 19:11
    Mozilla Firebird is the browser-only version of Mozilla. They&#39;re supposed to be breaking up the entire Mozilla suite and just going with the individual components (Firebird for the browser, Thunderbird for the mail & news client).

That being said, I&#39;m using the full Mozilla suite until then.
    hmm.. so its pretty much just mozilla. I used it and it wasnt as fast as i thought it would be. i still find the browsers that run on ie go the fastest, albeit ie itself is slow as hell. opera and myie2, are still the fastest in my book.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Mozilla Firebird definately...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    MyIE2 is excellent and I have had no problems once so ever with it. That text shit that one guy is talking about bullshit. It is very similar to IE and has skins and built ad and pop up blocker. Load of of neat and useful features.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    I&#39;m lovin Opera right now. Does it support DAP and is there anyway I can set it to default for when I click links in email and in my instant messenger programs when I click the links to check my webmail (e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo).

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    BANNED
    ie2 or opera both are good but i say ie2

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    which is more compatible with a wide range of sites and protocols, mozilla firebird or avant? I was guessing avant would be easier since its based on internet explorer and plus using a browser very similar to the one i have now(ie6) might be easier to integrate. Examples: My ie settings for java and active x are completely custom, i edit cookie privelages per site, my firewall has to be configured to work with it, often i export the history file in ie for later use, will need to set up firewall with it, ect....

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    ie 6.....never tried the others

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Call me stupid but what´s the ¨tabbed browsing¨ thing

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    You dont have to open a new whole new explorere window for every page you open opera once and then you have the pages with tabs at the top.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast