View Poll Results: What Tracker provides best Quality to you?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • FinBytes

1 0.87%
  • ITS

6 5.22%
  • NCore

0 0%
  • PeerPortal

0 0%
  • SCC

21 18.26%
  • ScL

6 5.22%
  • TL

44 38.26%
  • DarkSide

1 0.87%
  • ScT

30 26.09%
  • PolishTracker

1 0.87%
  • Bithumen

2 1.74%
  • Norbits

3 2.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth 2.0? | Quality vs. Rarity

Just TL and SCT, it's all you need!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My number one priority in a tracker is content. The scene releases at TL in addition to their own releases make it pretty awesome.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    "Content" doesn't really mean much to me, since that huge 22000+ torrent number is stuff I am never going to download. The stupid "if u only had 1 trakcer" argument doesn't apply, since it's not a valid hypothetical.

That being said, if we're talking strictly files (not forums, community etc), for the new stuff I'm going to use SCC. Fastest pres, non-draconian seeding rules, easier to seed back, end of story. For old stuff, I'll request it on a smaller tracker, with more personal, dedicated uploaders.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #34

Surprised/Amazed

It looks like certain people are trying to boost about some particular sites while at the same time neglecting others. I just can't believe look at the following list and decide yourself-were the following trackers not worthy enough to be included in the polls?
    1.Demonoid.com
    2.Zamunda.net
    3.Bitsoup.org
    4.Torrentbytes.net

It is unfair that is what I can think. All the trackers included in the polls are good trackers but leaving out the above mentioned trackers leads to the only conclusion that "the thread is biased".
    Last edited by RizKhan25000; 02-01-2009 at 07:30 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's not biased it just wasn't thought out that we'll. The thread would be more effective it were just a discussion thread. If the OP was looking for solid evidence of what the "best" tracker there is to this community then of course he'd have to make a giant poll with every tracker known to man, woman, and dog on here. There's a lot of threads like that in forums. Such as, the best song ever, the best letter ever, the best number ever, etc. Word choice is very important in making a thread.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SCC, the best and fastest tracker in the world!

Why it gets me positively wet just talking about it!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Understand gang, and will take all of your comments into consideration while mapping out a plan. I'm going to close this thread for the time being, and think of a better way to capture this quality spectrum in a more effective way.

Appreciate the posts everyone!

Central2RBay

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    This poll isn't right.
    Firstly it should have more trackers to be accurate, and even then it wouldn't be worth much since you would need everybody to have every tracker to be able to judge which is best.
    Because how can you know unless you have them all? This poll just tells us most voters have TL..

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    There can never be a very accurate poll. People download and prefer different things about a tracker. Also not all members have accts at all these sites and so cannot vote for them.

Closed at users request
    Last edited by Detale; 02-01-2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234