Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Michael Jackson White?

BANNED
    Originally posted by Bender@16 September 2003 - 13:21
    The dissease is in his head, methinks.

roflmao

2. Music   -   #22
    i bet this last pic of jacko looks better then MUSLEMAN's face!!!

3. Music   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@16 September 2003 - 13:34
    i bet this last pic of jacko looks better then MUSLEMAN's face!!!
    funny make sure you don't start flaming or you wont be up here to make nonsense comments like that

4. Music   -   #24
    netweiser (old)
    nope i think he just wanted to be white

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by javakel@16 September 2003 - 10:25
    This thread is SO telling about the whole concept of race and serves as a PRIME illustration that race, in all actuality, is a social construction and not a direct result of any biological/genetic differences.  Most think it's skin tone (I use tone because the term color is lacking and ignores the fact that there are an infinite number of shades, unlike a box of 8 count Crayolas, which have monochromic colors) that determines race.  If people think they can define race by skin color, then they are truly and shamefully ignorant.  There are no "pure races," which implies that people of one race COMPLETELY lack certain elements/characteristic posessed by another.  Ignored is the fact that everyone has the SAME EXACT DNA; it is merely the expression of said DNA that creates this so-called difference.  Case in point:  the "one drop" rule. 
    Couldn't care less (he's just one of many) or more (I feel for fellow human being) for Michael. I do remember a few songs he wrote that I liked. I liked them when he was darker and now I like them still. But this post from Javakel. Pure wisdom.

*bows deeply and slowly*

6. Music   -   #26
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    that picture of him changing he goes from

black>white>black>>>>Whiter than white

i think he has been sitting in a bath tub of bleech

and
    plus during that whole child molestation thing he's said to have brown bloches on his penis. better safe than sorry mucking around with bleach down there.
    i have a black mans willy. how do you know he had brown bits on his willy? maybe was shit?
    sorry but at the end of the day he didnt molest that kid, he just paid him to be quiet.

still the best entertainer ever. (dont want to write peiod, i think i'll just put a full stop)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123