Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Hates White People

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

Wow now this a stretch.

A huge power outage is being compared to an entire city underwater and water contamination.

An area without power is not a destroyed area. An area underwater basically is.

I could on with how one can survive without power but you already know.

Whomever made this blog posting (11 days after taking office) and those folks that believe it, had issues with Ole Obrack from jump street.

Hell I didn't believe Bush hated black people with the Katrina incident. I do believe it had more to do with have-nots more than race and this "who's important" factor goes along all lines - police department investigations, private industry, politics, etc.

If enough important people lived in N'Orleans, Bush would've had help there sooner.

Either way, I do think it's laughable that an ice storm is being compared to a flood. Even on a micro-scale, if my house was flooded, I've lost everything. I've been without power for lengthy to semi-lengthy periods in the cold and was a-ok.
    This is all true; also, everyone knows FEMA doesn't work in cold weather.

I think it's a contract issue.

Or it will be...I'm not sure.

I've also heard that Obama has tacitly approved global warming insofar as the resulting increased numbers of "natural events" caused by Bush's poor stewardship (hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, etc.) will ensure the success of the "shovel-ready projects" branch of the stimulus package.

Pretty smart, huh?
    Uh, I dunno 'bout that but the OP's comparison of these two "events" is shoddy.

Power outage in the cold vs. flood.

On a micro-scale it's horrible and on a major scale it is as well.

Generators can't solve a flood. Generator's sure helped when I was without power for about a week in the cold.

Further from that, I was able to drive away from the cold house if I wanted.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Notice this line Busy "Of course, I am just aping what lefty blogs were saying about Bush less than 24 hours after Katrina's hurricane winds stopped blowing."

I posted this because I truly find all the huffing and puffing about Bush waiting a whole day, while Obongo dilly dallies on his way funny.

But, I am quite sure that if anyone says anything negatively about the new messiah, they would be labeled a racist and swept under the carpet.

By the by, I am sure to the 55 people who died and their families, it was a little more than a loss of power.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Yeah, comparisons are always risky.

Like comparing Bush and Hitler, maybe.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Yeah, comparisons are always risky.

Like comparing Bush and Hitler, maybe.
    Agreed.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    Notice this line Busy "Of course, I am just aping what lefty blogs were saying about Bush less than 24 hours after Katrina's hurricane winds stopped blowing."

I posted this because I truly find all the huffing and puffing about Bush waiting a whole day, while Obongo dilly dallies on his way funny.

But, I am quite sure that if anyone says anything negatively about the new messiah, they would be labeled a racist and swept under the carpet.

By the by, I am sure to the 55 people who died and their families, it was a little more than a loss of power.
    By the way, that point is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. You could do your fake outrage bit with any tragedy.

I don't look at Obrack as the new messiah. In fact, I would hate it if people don't put him through any scrutiny because "they like him".

From your posts in the past, you have clearly demonstrated yourself to be quite the racist, hispanic or not.

You said next to shit about the Katrina disaster which was by far worse so coming on here now claiming an apples-to-apples comparison means next to nothing since it's a serious stretch.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    I see no fake outrage, just stated what I saw as funny.

Oh Noes! A black man calling someone else a racist! *rolleseyes* There's something new.

So, let me get this straight. A flood comes, kills a lot of black people, we should be in an uproar because the white president obviously hates black people since he took a whole day to respond. Freezing weather comes, kills a lot of non blacks, we should just ignore it when the black president takes a few weeks to respond.

Like I stated earlier, if you are not black and you question, you are a racist.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalParkingLot; 02-19-2009 at 02:16 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    ...if you are not black and you question, you are a racist.
    Fact - outrageous fact.

Even though the era of racial guilt should (logically) be over.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    This winter is killing me.
    Need sun.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    This winter is killing me.
    Need sun.

"Help is on the way" - Al Gore

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    I see no fake outrage, just stated what I saw as funny.

Oh Noes! A black man calling someone else a racist! *rolleseyes* There's something new.

So, let me get this straight. A flood comes, kills a lot of black people, we should be in an uproar because the white president obviously hates black people since he took a whole day to respond. Freezing weather comes, kills a lot of non blacks, we should just ignore it when the black president takes a few weeks to respond.

Like I stated earlier, if you are not black and you question, you are a racist.

Actually, the mere questioning doesn't make you a racist.

I recall your past postings. Also this questioning ain't an apples-to-apples comparison in the slightest.

It's nice to simply equate the two tragedies with "white people died, black people died" but I see power outage in very cold weather vs. entire area under water (power outages were just part of the problem). Generators couldn't solve the multitude of problems there.

I know you were trying to seize the moment to say, "Ahaa" but it was a half-hearted attempt.

Coming from you, I wasn't surprised.

Nice talking to you again without you spouting off racist comments.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12