Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REQ bitmetv urgently

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by faltig View Post
    CABALO i am from Pakistan.......

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........
    ah, the usual defensive anger when questioned. Very mature and reassuring. How about instead of calling people lousy shits and telling them not to "push it" you post your proof to the thread instead of those you think are "just interested" in PM. After all, why wouldnt you (unless you have something to hide). Publicity's supposed to be good for charities.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........

i got many bitmetv invites. show me some proof of your "work". which sos village are you talking about? there are only a few in pakistan. link me to the homepage and a contact email. when you donate to an sos children village you'll get a donation receipt, show me some.

i'm wating for your promised proof...
    THANX FOR your positive response ........... i dont have scanner ...i will post you in the morning give me your email add
    http://www.sos.org.pk/122pak.html..... site is cancelled dont know why .... will give u their working email in my morning .

Quote Originally Posted by Ragecloak View Post

ah, the usual defensive anger when questioned. Very mature and reassuring. How about instead of calling people lousy shits and telling them not to "push it" you post your proof to the thread instead of those you think are "just interested" in PM. After all, why wouldnt you (unless you have something to hide). Publicity's supposed to be good for charities.
    man u dont even know who u r , what is your gender and where u from and u r talking to me .......... wash your face then talk to me ........
    Last edited by faltig; 02-09-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

wow, you are probably mentally retarded, so now that you are at it, why not sell the CDs for your own treatment?
    because where did you see me making fun of your "work" ? you seem also to have eyesight problems.
    besides, how come can someone like you pretend to be a part of such organization when the first thing that you do when confronted is to go on insulting people? you'd be a liability at any organization.

point nr 2: obviously whoever invites you, is gonna be screwed. because i don't believe so much you have a decent connection to sustain all that stuff you are intending to download.

point nr 3: good work with your humanitarian job/selling warez.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-09-2009 at 01:26 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i dont have scanner
    that's ok. if you are a donator there must be some documentation or correspondence to proof this. you can take a picture with a digicam or even a handy. it just should be readable.

after i received them i'm going to call the SOS Children's Villages in Lahore/Pakistan to make sure your documents are legit. i'm sure you won't mind. i already have their telephone number and email address. no need for you to look it up.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i dont have scanner
    that's ok. if you are a donator there must be some documentation or correspondence to proof this. you can take a picture with a digicam or even a handy. it just should be readable.

after i received them i'm going to call the SOS Children's Villages in Lahore/Pakistan to make sure your documents are legit. i'm sure you won't mind. i already have their telephone number and email address. no need for you to look it up.
    yeah, i'm sure he won't be very worried doing that, after all, he is planning to sell warez.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

wow, you are probably mentally retarded, so now that you are at it, why not sell the CDs for your own treatment?
    because where did you see me making fun of your "work" ? you seem also to have eyesight problems.
    besides, how come can someone like you pretend to be a part of such organization when the first thing that you do when confronted is to go on insulting people? you'd be a liability at any organization.

point nr 2: obviously whoever invites you, is gonna be screwed. because i don't believe so much you have a decent connection to sustain all that stuff you are intending to download.

point nr 3: good work with your humanitarian job/selling warez.
    man u took me all wrong.... i just told you that i am from Pakistan ..... rest is for the other ppls ... my mistake i am sorry and man u r ANGRY .... I again appologize if anything from me hurts you...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    listen, just provide PolarBear the proofs he has requested, and this is solved once and for all.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    OP, before you are whining and carry as a victim here, tell us why did you still not provide what was requested in your other topic:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...82#post3126241

You are saying that we are making fun of you, but in fact is that you are making fun of poor children.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Rarely do I see such a lowlife piece of crap request such as this! This has got to be one of the lowest ones ever. If this guys provides said proof to PB I will retract everything and help him get whatever site he wants that I am able to help with. But we know none of us has to worry about that. I hate that I am even flaming in this post but it really angers me actually.

The fact that anything that people would even consider buying can be found on most sites public and private is no secret. So why is he specific about BitMeTV? We know.

Personally, I want to urgently slap this guy.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    " man u dont even know who u r , what is your gender and where u from and u r talking to me .......... wash your face then talk to me ........"

haha I might use that sometimes lol never heard that one before.
    Last edited by FlipRising21; 02-09-2009 at 04:19 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast