Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Ship

Poster
    Haha I thought the movie was Ok, and one thing, I just didn't like the flashbacks they were too violent or eerie for me. I'm a wusssssss .

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    ghost ship was poor dont was ur time 2 watch it

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ghost ship has arguably one of the nest opening scenes in a movie i have ever scene. it just a pity the film did not live up to that. it definitely worth the watch, but it was not as good as they said it was

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    I'ts true the first 5 mins had the element of surprise and shock,you just think WOW this must be great.Then all it does is just goes downhill from there and becomes a dissapointment.
    I think even Virus Was better then ghost ship ( just my opinion others might think different ).

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    yes virus had the potential of being good, but ghost ship was better than virus in my view

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ghost ship sucks. Virus was much better move but virus wasen't scary either its just a very GORY GORY GORY Movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@18 September 2003 - 11:35
    ghost ship sucks. Virus was much better move but virus wasen't scary either its just a very GORY GORY GORY Movie
    Really!! Ghost Shit sucked that much.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    well i seen virus and it aint a very gory movie one bit. my friend says it the worst horror film jamie lee curtis done. If you want gore the best films to watch are by dario argento, if you can watch the uncut stuff of course, or any of the dead films. virus, gory don't make me laugh.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Ghost Ship?

The movies POSTER was better than the movie itself!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Virus is pretty good, but not really scary. One of these ghost ship type movies that I thought was pretty good was called "Lost Voyage", starring Judd Nelson and Lance Henriksen. Its pretty creepy for the most part.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast