Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT Rep reminder (please read)

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    ok, i not give free rep
    You're not related to I R Baboon are you ?
    LMAO!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    the thing i don't understand - why only positive feedback in reps? why negative stuff has to be hush-hush?
    yeah, i can report smth, guy can receive (or not!) some infractions, and then he's clean as the first snow..
    why possible inviter has to go through his posts to find out if the guy traded or not, why not allow to leave such kind of reps (not negative maybe, just informative) within his profile? tried to trade - ok fine, next in queue please..
    ..i remember i gave a rep to mansour a while ago, he asked to rep before the invite was given.. so - okay, i repped him with exact information of what he did.. broke rules as it seems, but.. still can't feel that i did the truly wrong thing
    Well because then anyone could call you a scammer without proof and then you would rep them back as a scammer and so on. It would be a mess.

If you rep someone before and then they don't come through or don't do anything for you then you are misleading the rest into thinking the guy is trusted and yet he just has a bunch of reps. By all means you can be informative but just nothing negative after a successful transaction has been completed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    ok, i not give free rep
    You're not related to I R Baboon are you ?
    ll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12