Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTi, DVDClub, BitHQ, etc.

Pazz, I'm trying to get a hold of you somehow, but I'm having no luck! Can you help?

[email protected]
    Last edited by trashheap45; 02-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    OK just in case I didn't make myself perfectly clear .This section of the board is not a place to look for invites.
    Trashheap45 cannot receive pms because he just joined today.
    All he has so far done is post in this thread trying to bypass a basic forum rule.

So based on those facts(and considering how the last instance of someone doing exactly that turned out) I bloody well don't know why anyone would jump to give him an invite anyway.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    OK, first of all, I had absolutely no intention of bypassing any rule(s) whatsoever, as you are implying. My first post was genuine, and I never once implied in that message that I needed an invite right away. Pazzini was kind enough to make his post, but I, in no way, shape or form, asked him to do that. I am more than willing to pay my dues, so to speak, be it 30 days, or whatever. My original post was an inquiry, and nothing more than that. I was not looking for an invite, I was only looking for information.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No offense intended trashheap45 but here have just been a bunch of these threads popping up lately,all later proven to be for the very reason that I stated .
    Looking at your responses I doubt that you have the same intent but by (perhaps unfairly) chastising you I hope to ensure that it doesn't become common practice.

It is still a fact though that this part of the board is not the place to pursue looking for invites

Quote Originally Posted by trashheap45 View Post
    Pazz, I'm trying to get a hold of you somehow, but I'm having no luck! Can you help?

[email protected]

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So based on those facts(and considering how the last instance of someone doing exactly that turned out) I bloody well don't know why anyone would jump to give him an invite anyway.
    It's called an act of kindness.

Besides if he turns out to be a bad member I'll just ban him.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    IdolEyes......I understand where you're coming from! I have no intentions of working around any rules or anything. In time, you'll realize that I have nothing but good things to offer. As I said, I've never been a part of a private tracker community. My collection is fairly high, and my main goal here is to share what I've got with others. I understand that it'll take time for you, and others, to realize this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12