Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Steam And Cs 1.6

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Yes but your saying all together Steam sucks. Steam itself, the Idea, the integration, the buddy features, that all doesnt suck. What sucks is that some people can't get it to work and it has lots of bugs.

The idea itself doesn't suck. So when you say it sucks try to say:

Not getting steam to work sucks!

or

There is a lot of bugs in steam that sucks!

But I happen to like steam when it works, I do belive you would to. Give me a solid answer why it sucks. Not the bugs, not getting it to work.

If you got it working and it was bug free, just you and the GUI and its features, why does it suck?

What about steam besides the "problems" suck. I think the problems suck not steam....

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    Steam sux but watch this cs 1.5 is alive with no cd key !

STEAM HELP US MAKING PEOPLE 2 FIND THE WAY 2 HACK WON ID CHECK !

3. Games   -   #43
    BANNED
    the so-called "hacked" servers you are talkin about aren't new....perhaps just that one is "new" to having not to check WON.

However, hacked servers have been around for almost 3 years... perhaps more...

DWk

4. Games   -   #44
    BANNED
    ok goin back to the topic in question....

Cade: can u explain a lil better the thing about right and left hands of the models? i tried to install a nade skin (the only one i use) and it was mirrored to the left hand, even when i use right hand for it.....

the model has support for right hand (not sure if it has for left hand as well)...

also, do u know if we can still use custom decals?

DWk

5. Games   -   #45
    Poster
    :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    I like the Steam idea, implementation is terrible. One minute I can connect the next I can't. I think if we're patient enough we can assume Valve is feverishly working on a fix as I'm sure they can see it's a disaster right now. Of course I can only assume...

7. Games   -   #47
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well dwk did you make sure that the v_r_xxx.mdl was renamed to v_xxx.mdl and replace the old one?

(xxx stands for whatever gun it was)

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    If you got it working on startup, then try not to quit it EVER. Because if you do, it's very unliley that you will be able to connect again. I always do a comp reboot if steam doesn't boot up fine. Situation seems to be getting better for me

9. Games   -   #49
    ing steam its highly unreliable i dont care what ANYONE says its a piece of .What the hell are you talkin about-'When it works its good'.OMFG it hardly ever works so its not ing good is it .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10. Games   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by sickmonkey@19 September 2003 - 13:26
    ing steam its highly unreliable i dont care what ANYONE says its a piece of .What the hell are you talkin about-'When it works its good'.OMFG it hardly ever works so its not ing good is it .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast