Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cisco Tests?

Originally posted by JPaul@17 September 2003 - 00:02
    Learn it this time - you know you can.
    i'm not trying to make excuses or anything, but i'm seriously lazy
    i know i can pass them, it's finding the motivation that is harder...

i just need to get my head down and learn it, otherwise i'll end up out on my ars*

edit: thanks for the vote of confidence though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+17 September 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 17 September 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@17 September 2003 - 00:02
    Learn it this time - you know you can.
    i&#39;m not trying to make excuses or anything, but i&#39;m seriously lazy
    i know i can pass them, it&#39;s finding the motivation that is harder...

i just need to get my head down and learn it, otherwise i&#39;ll end up out on my ars*

edit: thanks for the vote of confidence though [/b][/quote]
    If you want to look back in 4-5 years and think I wish I had done the work, that&#39;s a matter for you, it&#39;s your life mate.

Or you can put some work in just now and reap the rewards for 40 years - with the nice car, house and whatever you want. Bottom line is, you will either benefit from the work or you will have another year being a lazy bar steward.

It really is your choice. No-one, other than your potential family will benefit (or not) from the work you do just now.

Either way you are a good guy. Please don&#39;t have to live your life saying "do you want fries with that". But as I said - it&#39;s your choice, live your life, be happy.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    have you ever done any motivational talks, JP?
    seriously though, i know what has to be done
    my first year of chem was kind of a laugh, i thought it&#39;d be like high school where i could just use what i learnt in class to pass the tests
    i was wrong (obviously)
    uni was a lot harder than i thought it would be
    now that i have that figured out, i will have to (and will try to) work a lot harder to gain my degree
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@16 September 2003 - 17:11
    Please don&#39;t have to live your life saying "do you want fries with that". But as I said - it&#39;s your choice, live your life, be happy.
    Perhaps a rewarding career in the fast paced, highly competitive world of food service is right up your alley&#33;
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #25
    You are a real fucking nerd aren&#39;t you sr.member. Whats with your queer speaches. I asked if could get a site for the tests and you tell me about how i shouldn&#39;t cheat. Fuck you buddy, why don&#39;t you go tell people not to download movies? i&#39;m cheating who gives a fuck. Go suck a dick you fuckin nerd. and who&#39;s the old fuck in your pic? you respond with these nerdy fuckin comments like you&#39;re proving you&#39;re mature. Go jerk off you fuckin nerd.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Forum Star
    you kiss your mum with that mouth, ?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    look i gave you the best advice your gonna get without cheating.

the final cisco exam is made up of the questions off the practice exams. find the proper answers to all the questions on them and you are gonna get 100% without cheating and you will actually learn. all it will take is a few hours of your measily life.

and mr senoir member is right cheating on exams like this will end you up working 9 - 5 in mc donalds so take the hint form more experienced people and dont cheat.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Holy christ, what&#39;s the matter with all you people? Do none of you download the movies off KaZaa? I really don&#39;t need people telling me i&#39;m going to work at mc donalds, cause that isn&#39;t gonna happen from cheating on my Cisco test. You guys should not be on the K-Lite forum, cause everyone&#39;s stealing/ ripping off software companies, movies etc... It&#39;s the same shit. Go become teachers or motivational speakers or something. I can&#39;t believe I&#39;m arguing with a bunch of mature nerds.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    can you tell me why you wanna cheat?

is it just to make your life easier because you are lazy, do you think you wont do well on the course or something.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Are you not listening to me? Are you thick headed? GO JERK OFF. I&#39;m CHEATING BECAUSE IT MAKES LIFE EASIER. why don&#39;t you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy. people also cheat. stop telling me off. I obviously asked the question to the wrong group of people. I&#39;ll go ask the people who use Kazaa Lite Forum for it&#39;s real purpose, to post stolen copies of movies, music, software etc.. As for the people who keep giving me mature speaches, go JERK off and stop telling me and other cheaters off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast