Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Champions League

Well HF what a match at the Lane 5-3 to the blades listened to it on Hallam FM Keith Edwards was going crazy , will see match on Goals on Sunday tomorrow well done to the Pool climbing the table again up the BLADES

2. Lounge   -   #12
    yes 3-2 down and win 5-3 thanks to a ndlovu hattrick. into 2nd the blades go, soon be the top spot hopefully. As for pool we really should have had won more than 2-1, but we won and that is all what matters. roll on man united and arsenal. i predict 2-2 draw, arsenal just cannot afford to lose again. But bring on tuesday or wednesday. The blades got QPR in the league cup. let hope it a safe passage to round 3.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    well a 0-0 for the man utd and arsenal game. sp 2-2 was a decant guess. roll on tuesday. sheffield united 3 qpr 1 be my prediction

4. Lounge   -   #14
    not long to go, and cardiff and west ham on tuesday for sky. hopefully the cardiff will knock out those hammers, and coventry on wednesday will pile even more misery on tottenham on wednesday. Up the blades, come on you blades put qpr out of that league cup.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    we should beat QPR but if it came down to the cups this season & promotion I would rather the blades got knocked out of the cup matches as I think that's what cost us promotion last season & jack heyward saying Wolves deserved to go up if that was the case why did they finish below us in the league.but we will pass them on the way up.UP THE BLADES

6. Lounge   -   #16
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@17 September 2003 - 01:50
    i didn't actually watch it fully but i was glad the british teams all won, especially my tip to win it, chelsea. Man utd of course didn't have any competition and not a surprise to me they thrash panathinaikos 5-0. But then my local team , Sheffield United(up the blades ) won 5-0 over rotherham. overall a good night for me. It just a pity liverpool were not playing as well.
    i think you'll find not all the british teams won.... CELTIC LOST

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Well HF I thought Warnock would not put out the side like Saturday against Cardiff ,like I said previously promotion is the main aim,so I was not bothered about going out of the cup,but the fans were booing last night cannot understand,Sunderland lost,Birmingham.No big deal.Up The BLADES .ps check out Busyman on the lounge ( soccer sucks) slagging Footy off & insulting everyone who disagrees with him he's a yank & he took offence by me calling him that.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    yes i read the post. he obviously doesn't understand the game of football. yes at times it can be like 11 pansies on the pitch, but on their day any team can beat any team. Pity the lucky qpr got through, but bradford beware ndlovu and co are coming to get you. go on you blades thrash them. Charlton for the pool, and i will not be happy if we not win. I am expecting SUTD, and LIVERPOOL both to win at the weekend.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    roll on saturday 5.30pm and i get to see who the pool get in the league cup. anyone except arsenal, man united or chelsea be okay with me.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    it don't really matter who the pool get I think they are in for a great season as long as Souness & Houllier stop arguing & get on with the game.Owen is on fire & a pool old guy Fowler got his first goal for ages in the uefa cup ,I watched him play for the under 18s years ago & what a player shame about the injuries but Owen got over his problems so I think Fowler will do the same.do you come from Sheff or Pool?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast