Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vice City!

I got it all from the dredwerkz, and the only install file i got was rename.bat???
    How do i play this game, i got loads of other files like dwkzgtavc01-dwkzgtavc124
    and then the rename.bat???

2. Games   -   #12
    first it is easir if you get WinRaR then once you download all the gtavc files duble click on the bat file and it will change all the files into WInRAR files.

Next select all the gta files (remeber not to select the the bat file) then you will right click and click on extract files to what ever place you want it to go.

Once there are extracted there will be some more files to be excated (Try to put them in another location ) once theres files are extracted the will be another bat file click on it and wait for all the files to excact it will take about 30 mins

then click on the exe Ta da
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Dome@18 September 2003 - 15:54
    I have download both flt vca vcb but when i install the cd 1 it says an error in data2.cab. can you help me? thx a lot
    I have the same problem.

ttttttttt, i don't understand what you said to do.

4. Games   -   #14
    yea i confused myself where are you stuck

5. Games   -   #15
    ok, i burned the images to cd instead of mounting them with daemon tools and that got me by the error but now it says "insert PLAY disc" when i try to play. i put in both discs and neither worked. do i need a crack?

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@18 September 2003 - 17:12
    do i need a crack?
    yes

7. Games   -   #17
    yeah, figured.

ok, so i got the crack and the game started up fine but now when i start to play it just closes. it gets past all the intro stuff and i hit start game and new game and it loads and everything. it says something about some bistro or something (i figure this is the first part of the game) and the game just closes. is this maybe because my graphics card can't handle it? cuz that would really suck.

8. Games   -   #18
    No wonder you was confused i was talking about the ripped version

9. Games   -   #19
    uh, yeah. i have the ripped version. i downloaded the bins off kazaa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12