Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Softmp3 turns nordic... :(

lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    how about the existing users? I like the tracker and use it very often..
    Airtel Broadband “Fair Usage Policy” Protest Petition

http://afup.broadbandforum.in/

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by lukekenny View Post
    how about the existing users? I like the tracker and use it very often..
    to answer your question read the first page

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    As long as your account hasn't registered IPs in multiple countries (ie trading suspicions) your account should be safe, according to the thread about this in the forums.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    ^^ TT and Softmp3 both track scene content. Saying softmp3 sucks and TT doesn't is being hypocritical. Softmp3 is the biggest scene music tracker that I know of.
    it is a great site, but stmusic is at the same level i think!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Screw all these Nordic based sites that are excluding Americans. Do they forget that it was an AMERICAN programmer who originally programed the bittorent protocol? I think it's fine if a country excludes countries from it's intital startup, but to exclude and ban users years after the sites startup, is irresponsible and quite frankly a slap in the face. I can tell you that I for one was extremely unhappy when my Swedvdr account which I had over 2tb upped and 1tb downloaded, was disabled simply because I am an American. I think it's almost comical that these sites whose staff are from pathetic countries like Swedan, Finland, ect... are trying to be elitest by shutting us out.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Screw all these Nordic based sites that are excluding Americans. Do they forget that it was an AMERICAN programmer who originally programed the bittorent protocol? I think it's fine if a country excludes countries from it's intital startup, but to exclude and ban users years after the sites startup, is irresponsible and quite frankly a slap in the face. I can tell you that I for one was extremely unhappy when my Swedvdr account which I had over 2tb upped and 1tb downloaded, was disabled simply because I am an American. I think it's almost comical that these sites whose staff are from pathetic countries like Swedan, Finland, ect... are trying to be elitest by shutting us out.
    it has nothing to do with l33tness. it's a matter of security (this decision came right after the new ipred law was voted through here in sweden)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    I can tell you that I for one was extremely unhappy when my Swedvdr account which I had over 2tb upped and 1tb downloaded, was disabled simply because I am an American. I think it's almost comical that these sites whose staff are from pathetic countries like Swedan, Finland, ect... are trying to be elitest by shutting us out.
    Why do i see so many American flags in my SweDVDr peers list? Hum...
    btw, are Nordic countries pathetic countries? It makes me laugh, look at the mirror my friend.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    That is not good

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good!
    Their site, meaning that they can do whatever they want.

And although this could be bad for me because I am not nordic I support absolutely their decision, security first.

And btw, it´s an excellent music tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    Why do i see so many American flags in my SweDVDr peers list? Hum...
    btw, are Nordic countries pathetic countries? It makes me laugh, look at the mirror my friend.
    see the flag at peerlist is totaly not say these peers from there cuz most torrent client will show USA flag if domain name has com/net it's default...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Good!
    Their site, meaning that they can do whatever they want.
    really?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    That is not good realy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast