Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equilibrium

PS. I know I am going to get bitched at about not liking the matrix as much so do us both a favor and don't bother.
    I thought it was better than the Matrix too, and I realise that I'm in the minority too.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    really, does anyone here thinks the action scenes are better than the matrix ones?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    me me

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    IMO Matrix=One of the most over rated movies of all time(and I really liked it). I just don't hink it deserves it's own religion.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    matrix 2 lost its mystery for me. I like matrix 2 still but not as much as the first one...which is on level with equilibrium. Can't understand the last part though

* Spoiler *

where he goes into a room full of people working, bloodsoaked, and everyone runs...why are they running, they're not meant to be scared.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Yeah there are more than a few scenes where people are showing emotion but I think the movie would probably seem really long if there was absolutely NO emotion in it(ie. the rivalry between him and his new partner, his partners jealousy). but i do agree that that specific instance didn''t make sense or need to be there.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    jetje's Avatar former star
    I think Equilibrium was one of the real big surprises of the last years, a movie that had so little attention but was very good..... I liked the atmosphere, the acting and the action. Even the story was real good... And people can watch it and understand it...

Think that's the big problem with Matrix reloaded, i don't know much people that aren't "fans" that call reloaded a great movie... They all had something like... where is this all about... To many people don't understand the movie. As for me...
    i don't like movies where they stop in the midle of the story... because there is a part three coming. Or at least where they didn't finish a chapter like the did in reloaded... it was one big teaser for part three. But hey that's an opinion and there are probably a lot out there that really enjoyed reloaded. Well i did to but i was glad that i hadn't gone to the cinema for it....

Well back to Equilibrium, the only sales stunt it had was to try and ride a bit on the publicity that Matrix took... so from sales point of view they added the text "better as... " on the poster. I am glad they did, because otherwise i may could have missed this great movie...!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    I have the poster on my wall

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Im going to watch it based on many of your opinions.I sort of ignored it(like so many others)because of its lack of appeal.Will watch it and post back my thoughts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12