Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitme help

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
    Bitme help , but from what I saw , not very much patience . Maybe I wasn't very clear but when you know that at any moment they can kick you , you cant talk that easy
    I'll be off for about 1h30 and when I get back, if you want, we could talk, you explain what happened and I could try to talk to them for you or we could try it together...

ps: if you cheated somehow or did something badly wrong I'm afraid I can't help you since they won't listen to you and to anyone else and I support their attitude in those cases.
    Nope , I didnt cheated and I will be here 1h30m later and maybe we can solve this problem , thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Either go to their IRC or post the problem publicly.....
    I say publicly, I love drama!
    If it will be necessary I will post the problem here because maybe then I will have more chances but best to try solving it in private .
    Last edited by Raviel; 03-08-2009 at 07:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I'm back... send pm

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    OK , so in this way I have no chance , I need to talk directly with a staff member , not by other people , so again , any bitme staff members here ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    if you did nothing wrong, why did they kick you from the irc? most likely you got your invite from a public forum like this one or trading. you have no chance of getting your account back, if that's the case.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I didn't got the invite from a public forum or by trading , and I was kicked from the irc channel because I hadn't the chance to tell all that I had to say and until that point the story wasn't on my favor , and now really , isn't this all about trackers , to get members interesting on that tracker and good users , as a moderator/administrator/owner shouldn't they listen to users / ex-users and help them , not just waiting to get rid of them .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I didn't got the invite from a public forum or by trading , and I was kicked from the irc channel because I hadn't the chance to tell all that I had to say and until that point the story wasn't on my favor , and now really , isn't this all about trackers , to get members interesting on that tracker and good users , as a moderator/administrator/owner shouldn't they listen to users / ex-users and help them , not just waiting to get rid of them .
    why don't you give them the short version of you're history? Maybe someone could have a good idea to help you... Just be prepared to receive some unwanted comments too

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    why don't you give them the short version of you're history? Maybe someone could have a good idea to help you... Just be prepared to receive some unwanted comments too
    Well this will be the last thing I will do because best to wait for a bitme staff member and talk with him in private about the details , but as I see no one helps , maybe they're waiting for me to tell the story

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Well this will be the last thing I will do because best to wait for a bitme staff member and talk with him in private about the details , but as I see no one helps , maybe they're waiting for me to tell the story
    maybe... maybe there's no staff member here

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thats strange , there are members from bitmetv staff and from many other trackers , I think there is from bitme too , but maybe they didn't saw this thread or just dont care .

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Thats strange , there are members from bitmetv staff and from many other trackers , I think there is from bitme too , but maybe they didn't saw this thread or just dont care .
    maybe (again)... bitme and bitmetv shares almost the same staff group.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast