Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [REQ] DVDSeed and Snow Tigers

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Third, you added to the extravagant thing by first let me quote : "Imbecile, Snowtigers is a french tracker with only French(dubbed content).. " he clearly didnt know that, so why all the negative.
    Thats because the Op replied like fuckwit when he didn't have to. First of all that's no way for a begginer to behave, especially when they're asking for something. Second of all, when someone asks you for something twice, thats a hint that your post wasn't detailed enough.

That's not even the case. The Op is clearly a collector. Once I mentioned that Snowtigers has only French dubbed content, he replied by saying "it's none of your business what I download", when he previously stated that he only wanted Snowtigers exclusively for French Tv shows dubbed in English.

I for one don't give a fuck how polite or an asshole someone is as long as they have good intentions, but when it comes to collectors I'd shit rather shit in their food than give them the satisfaction. Remember collectors hurt trackers since they only sit on their accounts.
    I'm guessing the OP saw Snowtigers in the WTAW thread or in the trading section, and decided to make it part of his archive.

Fuck that. I'd come off as negative too if I kept seeing the same kind of despicable shit over and over

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Charger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The thing he said ""it's none of your business what I download" came after your negative comment. I / you would probably also say something like that when insulted. So your case is wrong IMO.

Then again you will say something and then i'll comment and so on (maybe we should make a thread, just for our discussion lol). But the baseline here is, be friendly why all the negative. Ofcourse if someone is really asking for it, I would too come with negative replies. But in no way dasbee did that (before yours and cinephilias comments).
    Last edited by Charger; 03-26-2009 at 06:11 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Look kid...

First of all that prick is so negative in his posts all the time (aint getting enuf puss*?) like hes somekind of moderator in here.
    oh snap! he called me a prick
    Second dasbee made a fine little description why he wanted snowtiger and then cinephilia asks why do you want snowtiger?
    1. i asked for a valid reason (i was willing to help him) but he insulted me (exactly like you did).
    2. there's no DVDs of french tv-shows at Snowtigers, only american ones (french dubbed or vostfr). anyway, what tv-shows is he lookin for ? why didn't he tell us ?
    3. i'm used to this kind of requests and it's blatant that the french tv-shows are just a pretext to add one more tracker in his collection.
    4. obviously, he doesn't speak a single word of french so why would he get some french tv-shows ?

... are you fuckin blind ?
    @ Dasbee

Snowtigers dont have any irc channel, but can be contacted here: http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
    his message will be ignored.
    Snowtigers has no invite system and they don't give a shit about invite requests.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123