Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: any chance of getting a CN?

X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this is the most hilarious thread in here
    >< marks the spot

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I would sign up for the mob theme, which is cool, but I know when I'm not wanted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Interesting that all sites who want to stay so secret, are almost always the ones that are mostly discussed and therefore ending up being not that secret anymore.
    That's because of the inherent curiosity of mankind ... whatever is not revealed to everybody shall be discussed by the ones actually not part of it.

And signing up for a tracker-theme is just ridiculous if you ask me
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Interesting that all sites who want to stay so secret, are almost always the ones that are mostly discussed and therefore ending up being not that secret anymore.
    My personal opinion is that almost all sites try to add 'secret' & 'leet' nickname. Even if they don't want to recognize saying that it is secret and doesn't exist makes people wonder more about their status, to become interested. Ya know after the site which was secret is revealed and n00bs start desiring it a lot of attention is bought over... and as you see nothing more is a secret.

Seen a lot of people who pretend they are elite members of some trackers. Of course valued members by those communities. People who make some noobish mistakes for the world to know they are members of them (intrigueing avatars & signatures see: BR avatar or sig, FSC's famous Brad Pitt fight club). This is nothing more & nothing less than a pathetic try to show the world who they are and bring more curiosity over their so called s3cr3t tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    No. There is no chance, as it doesnt exist.
    Last edited by Cradle; 03-24-2009 at 02:53 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I find it funny how any sort of elitism can be claimed on the part of the site, when in fact it goes out of its way to try and bring fresh people in who are new to the bt world.

And as for the review issue, I don't take anyone's side as I haven't really been shown proof either way as to who was to blame.
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    That's because of the inherent curiosity of mankind ... whatever is not revealed to everybody shall be discussed by the ones actually not part of it.

And signing up for a tracker-theme is just ridiculous if you ask me
    Haha.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    I find it funny how any sort of elitism can be claimed on the part of the site, when in fact it goes out of its way to try and bring fresh people in who are new to the bt world.

And as for the review issue, I don't take anyone's side as I haven't really been shown proof either way as to who was to blame.
    from what I've seen thats the exact opposite of what the site has tried to do. Just look at where you see "the" (note singular) recruitment thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    recruitment via a posted thread is one thing, that people go out and find noobs is another. I just talked to a new guy there who only has one other torrent site in his repertoire, and no, its not a high lvl one at all.

If people put recruitment threads in these so called "elite" places, maybe its because they just trust that such a thread wont get taken out of proportion there. There are actually other recruitment threads out there, as well, so I dunno what you're getting at there.
    Kindness goes a long way!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    strange what happens here ,, seeing some members change their mind about that thing called CN ,, yesterday a lot of them deny by all means its existence ,, now they persist on that and speaking about some images like a tracker ,, i would say that may be a trial to attract others interest to something ,, or a strange lack in personality ...
    Have a nice time u all ....
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast