Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I lost my Fav Warez Forums search Engine

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well, the whole series is over 30gb. And since I'm on a home line, I certainly do not want to seed all that back if I grab it from a tracker. Plus a file that big I want to immediately move it to my external as soon as I'm done downloading. I seed from my internal, and since the internal isn't that big, I don't want 33gb or whatever sitting on it for days.

And currently I only have a ng's block account. And I really don't want to use over 30gb of the account in one shot. So...the best option for me, for this file, is warez forums. And I found seasons 3-6 in dvdrip on MU. So, now I'll only have to get the first two seasons(dvdrip) on either torrents or ng's.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Well, the whole series is over 30gb. And since I'm on a home line, I certainly do not want to seed all that back if I grab it from a tracker. Plus a file that big I want to immediately move it to my external as soon as I'm done downloading. I seed from my internal, and since the internal isn't that big, I don't want 33gb or whatever sitting on it for days.

And currently I only have a ng's block account. And I really don't want to use over 30gb of the account in one shot. So...the best option for me, for this file, is warez forums. And I found seasons 3-6 in dvdrip on MU. So, now I'll only have to get the first two seasons(dvdrip) on either torrents or ng's.
    RS is a pain in the ass for downloading from. MU isn't bad but NG is the best imo

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I love RS. It's fast and painless actually if you have a premium account that is. I don't have premium MU account and now that they screwed the happy hour I rather not download from MU. I avoid it if I can.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    MU kicks ass. The speed is consistent throughout the whole download(where for RS the speed dips up and down throughout) and there's no downloading limit(with a premium account). It's sad that MU's free account is almost as good as RS's premium account.

RS is great because all of the content that is hosted on it, but MU is by far the better hoster. I just wish more people would start uploading to it.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    MF beats MU and RS beats MF imho.

MF has no download limits
    RS, though requiring a premium acc, is like where 99% of everything is hosted on.

Its pure sense to get that which everyone uses.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Do you understand why RS is used commonly now?

Back in the old days they has reasonable download limits and that's why people used to upload on it. Now they ripped off users (even premium) with shit download limits so people would buy 'premium' accounts. So now people are using 'collectors' account to get 'premium' accounts for free.

Fuck Rapidshare!
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 04-19-2009 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Spelling

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Rapidshare are geniuses. They get tons of people to add content to their servers, and then later on they start charging money for people to have less restricted access to that massive amount of content.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    55 gigs a day seems like enough for me. Traffic left: 13 742 MB (+40 GB) Traffic left:13 742 MB(+40 GB)

15 gigs+40 of Trafficshare. I don't know how some f you got screwed with crappy download limits. I did buy a one year account though.

Anyways since my ISP upgraded my bandwidth I can get constant download speeds with RS. In the seetings when you logon to RS select the preffered servers. Choose the ones that give you top speed. Then RS will always download through the servers you chosed. Same with Easynews I select my route and I never have speed issues.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Yes, but if you use that Trafficshare isn't gone(I've never had to use mine, but that's what I always read)? It doesn't replenish itself. So after that is gone, you only have 15gb a day. Which is still enough for me since I mainly download music on a daily basis. But for the ones that downloads seasons, games, movies, on a daily basis, 15gb isn't shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12