Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On FST, I hate when...

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Someone spells something wrong and then everyone is all "You spelled that wrong wtf is wrong with you "and then the fist person is like " Shut and fuck up " and then the second person is like "No YOU shut the fuck up " and then the first person starts crying and blood is spilled and small animals are left motherless and then some smartass l33t guy comes in and says "You children really need to learn how to behave or you will never get into wheelmods" and then everyone calms down but at the same time makes a mental note that they hate the l33t guy and if they ever do get on wheelmods they will never ever speak to him because he is a condescending prick and about 10 hours later from I come in and delete everything.

I really hate that .
    +1
    I really damn hate it when people actually rush to judgment about someone based on what he or she said. What we say might be affected by a lot of external or internal factors like hot weather, sleep deprivation and a lot more, yet some smartass comes and states that you are freaking wrong in a nasty bitchy way. This is really what i hate here. I mean i might pose a dumb question or do any other dumb thing, yet you can easily say, not quiet, you are wrong about what you say about such a thing because...... It is not that hard to have an adult conversation here yet people don't. Anyway, it is annoying, some people arent actually here for any invite or any other filesharing types, they are here because they luv this place, yet because of some people, i personally feel enough is enough, just go be a bitch and whip them all you can.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Someone spells something wrong and then everyone is all "You spelled that wrong wtf is wrong with you "and then the fist person is like " Shut and fuck up " and then the second person is like "No YOU shut the fuck up " and then the first person starts crying and blood is spilled and small animals are left motherless and then some smartass l33t guy comes in and says "You children really need to learn how to behave or you will never get into wheelmods" and then everyone calms down but at the same time makes a mental note that they hate the l33t guy and if they ever do get on wheelmods they will never ever speak to him because he is a condescending prick and about 10 hours later you go over to the 1337 d00b's crib and hack his neck off with a machete.

I really like that .
    /fixed, like.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I hate it when people ask the same useless questions again and again, like "what is the best tracker".

Use the fricken SEARCH.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you'll never change anything :|

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    you'll never change anything :|
    Yes he did change something: the number of his posts +1

What can I say.. it's really hard to change a lot of people by just a post. Each individual must think of how he acts and how he can improve and I don't think the vast majority of people here will do that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Haha, guess people didn't read the first post after all

... people go waaaay off-topic

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Haha, guess people didn't read the first post after all

... people go waaaay off-topic
    it's natural

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i hate when an english team reach the champions final !!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    i hate moron's

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I hate it when people create useless topics like this one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12