Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedmeplease

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    nothing serious, just let a trusted friend of mine to have access to the site via my details, in my mind, that was right call(had 5 invites, havent invited anyone, yet i should probably have traded it, that was my mistake i admit it), yet they banned me, it was right call. So have no complaints, but for ptn, it was the wrong call, i could have got it back yet didnt bother. I am not being a bitch btw, obviously no sane man would tell how he could get his account back, i know a guy who knows a guy. This is bt, get used to it. Connections, or pulls have a lot of weight here. Anyway i have nothing against scc staff, in fact actually have some respect for them even though i am banned, yet showing me what i lost has no weight on my character, i don't kiss ass, i only follow what i think is right. In fact, i havent traded any account or invite for anything, only traded a seedbox to get in certain sites and maintained quite a buffer on those accounts was active et cetera. Yet i know really see that that shouldnt have been the way to do it, rather than letting account die on inactivity, i could have used a proxy come here go to trade section, trade get whatever i want, it is a lot better than getting banned on inactivity.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    It's just curiosity but what is the story of your what acc?
    Last edited by brightsid; 05-05-2009 at 08:17 AM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    1st Bitme, 2nd, scc, 3rd, Whatcd..

whats next..??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    not exactly. bitme bitmetv sct scc what.cd waffles bithumen, polishtracker, ethor, nb, elektronik, bcg , tl and a lot more... actually most of them got banned because of inactivity. but bitme, bcg, ptn, sct are the ones that i got banned for something else... Bitme: banned me because i was actually defending being a trader... You dont have to be a homosexual to defend the rights of homosexuals...
    BCG: Stoi knew about how i feel about such issues and told me that he dont want such people in his tracker and i gave him my nickname
    SCT: i got banned twice, first one for trading, gave rapidshare to get in sct, then got banned, in second time, i actually invited someone that i thought was my friend, we were playing warcraft and such... he got me banned, i could actually forgive him if he actually talked to me after that, i like taking chances with people.
    PTN: same, didnt know my account was open till now, actually killercam said the same thing like stoi and banned me... Honestly i am not interested in a tracker that cant or
    wont put his trust in its users.

I dont really remember why i got banned from what.cd but i do remember this, there was a guy, i actually gave him my account details so that he could download the one album he sought anywhere else... I should have probably asked staff about it, anyway they forgave me for that one... then something happened, i dont think it was a justified ban they banned me from irc without even hearing out what i got to tell.

I hope you guyz now see that you cant teach me the rules of the game by banning me. I understand the core meanings of bans for trading cheating account sharing... Trading is forbidden because
    1)there is a possibility you might cause security breach
    2)you might bring only collectors traders cheaters to the site

Account sharing is forbidden for quite similar reasons...

Yet i didnt give my account details to someone whom i knew nothing about on scc... He wanted to check it, i gave him details, i know the guy from real, been torrenting together for quite a while... I even know what kinda security systems he uses. So i believe it is not a justified ban yet no matter, i knew what i was getting myself into. BTW you join trackers thanks to your friends, and i am willing to lose for my friends, this is how i set up my small community.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    banned on bit-hdtv as well...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by alupizor View Post
    banned on bit-hdtv as well...

yeah i forgot that one, thank you, actually it is the only account i tried giving away.BTW let me clarify one thing, when i say i have been on all sites, i mean it, even for 2 3 hours or 1 2 days, i have been on all of them, seen what it was like. I never managed to download even quarter amounts of what i seeded on all trackers, that is a shame . Aside from that i have no regrets, i actually enjoy this xD

edit: you cant teach people how to share, love et cetera...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-05-2009 at 09:52 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    If you have so many good friends and you are so well connected in trackers what are you trying to prove here?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    If you have so many good friends and you are so well connected in trackers what are you trying to prove here?
    seeking friends again nothing more. I wouldn't change any of my friends for any tracker. It is with them i am having damn fun, yet some are uploaders et cetera therefore hard to come by. The only thing that keeps me here is the possibility that i might run into great friends like the ones i had from here nothing more. I don't have so many great friends, i have few. I luv them all also i luv drama here xD i am not connected to trackers btw, i dont believe in community in a tracker, it is just a tracker, i believe in friends that you might run into in a tracker. My sense of community is kinda in micro individual level not in tracker lvl. It was just an ftn invite thread mate, i am still looking for it btw help me out
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-05-2009 at 09:58 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I really can't help you. You see I'm not a popular type of user and my good friends are not interested for torrents so I prefer to respect tracker's rules in order to maintain my membership. And to be honest I'm not wishing you good luck cause it would be a bad luck for the ones who will choose to trust you
    Last edited by brightsid; 05-05-2009 at 10:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I really can't help you. You see I'm not a popular type of user and my good friends are not interested for torrents so I prefer to respect tracker's rules in order to maintain my membership. And to be honest I'm not wishing you good luck cause it would be a bad luck for the ones who will choose to trust you
    So was my friends from here, yet i run into people, we built a friendship, with some i met in person, with others, i am planning to hopefully. Actually it is pretty naive to think that people actually don't respect to the tracker rules, gosh if i am a member, i will of course follow the rules, yet rules are caused by certain necessities, i am not gonna follow that trading is forbidden, i am gonna follow the real reason that cause this rule to appear in the first place. Those are
    1)You might cause security breach
    2)You might invite traders, cheaters those who will ruin things for others in the tracker

As long as i understand those reasons, i have no problem with trading or account sharing... I gave my account details to a friend of mine on scc, i knew the guy personally, i even knew security system he uses for its computers protection. In fact, his pc was much more safer than my own in general. So i think i made a right call, yet they didnt share my vision, i completely revere them in that regard. Anyway rules are there for certain reasons, those reasons are the ones i will be careful about

i don't think i let anyone down... actually in fact, the only way i would probably beg (for someone as proud as i am, this is really one of the few things i would do actually) tracker staff is if any of my friends accounts are at risk, yet this hasn't been the case till now. Mostly they let me down, btw you seem to think too high of trackers, if you have seen what i have seen, i highly doubt that you would revere some trackers if not all. Bt is really not about friendships anymore, but mostly about connection, anyone who has been around bt long enough knows that certain people has immunities no matter what they do. In a world in which there is no such fair punishments for each member, i really cant talk about filesharing. At least not in spiritual lvl. On the other hand, on certain trackers, you are banned if you do anywrong it doesnt matter what kinda pull or connection you have.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-05-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast