Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best client to find music on?

sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Spillage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Is it true that you are able to download from e-mule only if you have real static IP address?
    It's not true .
    So i`ll download an eMule client I`ve heard that it is a very good source for music too Thank you!
    Last edited by sake; 05-12-2009 at 03:46 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vato76 View Post
    Hi. I would like to know your opinions about which is the best p2p client/network to find music on.
    If you like P2P then look into SS/BT are probably he best. I should probably look at eMule again.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +3
    you can defintely find the latest rls in the rapidshare forum~

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Have you tried Piolet? http://www.piolet.com/ They have a free version that has some ad pop-ups, but other than that, I have been using that application for a while.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )
    I use Pilolet , is great

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bobster13 View Post
    Have you tried Piolet?
    Have you ?
    Does it in any way positively answer the original questions, ie , what's the best client to find music on, followed by a subsequent specific artist/era query .

Is Piolet just spam, or a genuine answer to this thread ?

Anyway, in answer to the OP, the best client/method of finding music is whatever system brings home the bacon . I'd suggest using Soulseek, it's my first & often last call for obscure music . There's a shed load of Luscious Jackson available, so it's not inconceivable that your vague b-sides will turn up .
    Last edited by Spillage; 05-26-2009 at 09:11 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Spillage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobster13 View Post
    Have you tried Piolet?
    Have you ?
    Does it in any way positively answer the original questions, ie , what's the best client to find music on, followed by a subsequent specific artist/era query .

Is Piolet just spam, or a genuine answer to this thread ?

Anyway, in answer to the OP, the best client/method of finding music is whatever system brings home the bacon . I'd suggest using Soulseek, it's my first & often last call for obscure music . There's a shed load of Luscious Jackson available, so it's not inconceivable that your vague b-sides will turn up .
    Yes, if you tread my post, it said I have used piolet for a while now. It's a simple program like winMX use to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12