Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Never used eDonkey Or eMule.

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    You can google ed2k sites and check the threads, it's still a valuable source to file-sharing as a whole, and what's indexed on ed2k can found years and years later, s Disme said, FH is a un-end-less supply of links. Usenet is not a classic P2P source, I consider that ed2k/torrents/magnet. Virus's are easy to spot, same as when you searching Binsearch and you see Fallout 3-Reloaded at 56kb? Same goes for eMule. I beat anyone who downloaded the newest Apple software from torrents sites got that nasty trojan. Both have it's pros/cons, torrents are by far the fastest and easiest, ed2k is slower but index's stay for more than a year, and yes I know some torrents are still staying seeded for more than a year, but that's not on alot of them.
    [center]

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I'm glad my account there is still 'intact', although my last visit dates from late 2006
    can i hazzz?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    me neither some tips for me ?

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What?

yo

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Clownpr0n is amazing, and beats any torrent site for me. By quite a long way.
    Now go away.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    thanks for letting us know brotherdoobie but what's the point ?
    The point is rather obvious. I've never used either of those programs, obviously.

-bd

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Clownpr0n is amazing, and beats any torrent site for me. By quite a long way.
    Everyone should experience Clownpr0n, well not really, we'd have a bunch of dildo's muching up the forum, and FH has enuff of those
    [center]

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

I like the fact that the links are public and it's only the forum that's private. That works wonderfully. I see it outliving most torrent sites.
    Now go away.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    I think it's pretty much outlived any ed2k site....I'm sure some are close....and ShareReactor is just lucky. Yeah ya can find FH's content, you just have to search.
    [center]

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    eMule was after Kazaa, maybe before and it's still around if that tells ya anyting

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast