Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Not again...The RevTT vs TL faceoff round 2

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    RevTT -- mainly because of security... Plus, RevTT has a very good Request section. My request are usually filled between a couple of hours or days by helpful members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pointless thread is pointless

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Probably TL, that because I don't have RevTT.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-16-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: removed quoted spam

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Why is the thread pointless? The guy was asking a valid question, its been 8 months since the last thread and he wanted some more upto date answers. In the world of technology and bittorrent sites a lot can happen in 8 months...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    but nothing changed.. so stfu and go back and sit in the corner , TL got infiltrated with some spy's it's not safe anymore
    Last edited by Swift; 05-16-2009 at 08:10 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i think tl is much better cause they make mpaa members torrent :p

seriously after 8 month ipt grew much more than both of them

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Are you kidding me,TL of course,just look at their balance sheets and tell me who can buy who .
    But seriously though,P2P release groups like DEViSE and STG were born on TL plus a whole host of others and more are always popping up(i think DD5 releases got invented on TL)so for variety,i'd definitely go with them but for speed i think revTT most definitely takes it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Never seen the appeal of packs either.TV seasons sure but to a couple of movies that I want to see in with a dozen that I don't .
    yeah, especially the [insert actor name] packs or the random movie packs.
    i tend to think that packs are actually the biggest hypocrisy ever in BT - i'm pretty sure none of the snatchers never watch all the films included in the torrents and the truth is that they only grab packs to buffer their account, nothing more nothin less.
    My thinking entirely.

I am sure that there are a few people like redMonster that actually watch the the entire pack but they are in the tiny minority.Mainly packs are used as a means to an end : ratio building -so hopefully you may at some point be able to download something that you actually want without suffering adverse consequence.
    Either that or being able to move as quickly as possible to the all important higher userclass .Which of course for the most part is just another way to cajole people into being more active than they otherwise might be .
    Userclass perks as most know are usually not worth the associated effort .I think the only useful one that I have ever seen is protection from autopruning if you happen for whatever reason to go AWOL . But since that still doesn't protect you from the vagary of staff even that is of limited usefulness) .

As for picking and choosing certain files from a larger whole, I am adamantly against it .It creates the illusion that there are a lot more leechers on a torrent there there actually are.
    To quote Seinfeld "What's up wth that?"

And for making a convenient package,it surprises me that while most people seem to have far greater knowledge than I on most technical issues associated with trackers they lack the ability to do a search.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I am sure that there are a few people like redMonster that actually watch the the entire pack but they are in the tiny minority.
    Well I don't watch the entire pack always. Only those which seem good from the imdb plot and rating.

I used to download packs only for buffering only in the initial days of my torrenting. Now that I have got decent buffer on all trackers, I download everything from home connection and seed from there.
    Last edited by redMonster; 05-16-2009 at 01:11 PM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I was never fond of TL. RevoTT for me.

Btw, I don't feel safe downloading at IPT. It's even easier to get an invite than TL. Allthough RevoTT does have open signups periods...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast