Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X264

MODERATION BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    Are you so sure you were banned for no reason, invisible?
    You were probably banned because you're a trader, plain and simple. x264 staff really, really loathes traders.
    i dont have this tracker and never tried to get in and i said this from what i see in the forums

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have received this invite from a user of UG site without making a trade. It is very interesting that I have not posted anything in the forum section of X264. I know that there are some alteretive HD sites. But, I am sure that I did nothing wrong in the site. Most probably, my inviter will think bad things about me. I have opened the topic so that I want to give some feedback suppose that there is a moderator of the site seeing the message. As I said in the first message, the first poll whenever I register X264 was about disabling conditions. Moreover, I have given blank vote to see the results. It is really strange for me. For the last 10 years, I have banned from some torrent sites like Bitme. But, this happened after sending an invite to someone else or disobeying some rules. That's why I was knowing the banning reason. But, banning from X264 is very strange.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by x264 Rules
    Invites are only to be offered on other private tracker forums (where allowed) and the site must be primarily invite only. We actively scan public forums and private invite forums and we will ban anyone caught breaking this rule, and their invitees. No selling or trading of invites is allowed. Invites are the property of x264.me.
    Obviously, UG is not primarily invite only. Unlikely reason to get banned for getting an invite from UG though.

You should try again to get into their IRC and find out why you were banned.

server: irc.xevion.net
    channel: #x264-help
    Last edited by Stellar; 05-17-2009 at 01:48 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For the last 10 years
    What tracker is 10 years old?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    For the last 10 years
    What tracker is 10 years old?
    I mean that I am dealing with private trackers for the last 10 years. Whenever I start dealing with trackers, the trackers are like Elite Torrents and Oink. Elite torrents was the best one closed early as it happened for Oink.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Private trackers have not been around for 10 years.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Thanks Stellar for pointing this poor soul in the right direction.
    He received an answer: his inviter was a trader, he is a trader and that's not allowed by our rules.
    If you lost your account somehow and you don't know why, feel free to join us on irc.xevion.net #x264-help
    We don't ban people randomly, we only enforce our rules.

Have a nice day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    Are you so sure you were banned for no reason, invisible?
    You were probably banned because you're a trader, plain and simple. x264 staff really, really loathes traders.
    They 'loathe' alot of kinda of people I've had a couple friends banned there for imo invalid reasons.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 05-17-2009 at 06:58 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    All I'm going to say is that they're very thorough and the staff strongly stands by their rules.

Arasari is watching... must be good

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    they ban many users without any reasons
    oh really ? u think so eh ? ... imo no one ever gets banned if u read the rules and obey them ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast