Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ati's New Card

Poster
    i dont know if any of you have seen it but here is the article the core speed is 412 which can be found also at the same site. http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11728

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Double Agent
    holy shit look at the fan on that sucker

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I hope they start making Ghz Video/Ram Video cards with Gigabytes of video memory sometime.. Swaeet.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Fan looks like a jet propeller

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    forget about the fan, i don't think that name plate will fit my case

The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    if you think thats big u should see nVidia's new NV38 that thing is huge.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    We will have to see how this baby performs and how (and if) Nvidia rebounds...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    What is that? A radeon 9900?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Double Agent
    omg NOOOOOOOOO

my buying nerve is ticking again, damn you ppl !!!!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    This is a rip from Xbitlabs. This is literally a copy/paste of their article.

"Pictures of ATI Technologies’ RADEON 9800 PRO XT graphics cards based on the code-named R360 graphics chip hit the web here and here, shortly after the first NVIDIA NV38-based graphics cards’ photos appearnace on the World Wide Web and republished by X-bit labs on Monday.

You read it first at our web-site a month ago that ATI would utilize a totally redesigned cooling solution on its new high-end R360 powered graphics cards coming out this Fall, now you have a chance to see the picture worth a thousand words.

Looks like the heat-sink is made of copper, while the fan is mounted in order to exhaust warm air from the hot VPU inside the computer case. Since the fan itself if large, I do not expect it to be too loud, and, yes, the whole cooler is a single-slot solution.

ATI RADEON 9800 PRO XT graphics cards with 128 and 256MB of memory are expected to start hitting the stores soon enough and I even think that there will be plenty of such graphics cards in retail right after the announcement. Pricing should resemble that of the RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB and 256MB family: $399 for a 128MB graphics card and $499 for a 256MB RADEON 9800 PRO XT graphics card."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast