Thread: Requesting a repost

I'm totaly new and dont want to mess up on my first visit...this is probably in the wrong place and I apologise proffusely.
    Where is the correct place to ask for an nzb, I have done a search to the one I would like, but it says that its no longer active...etc, this is the one I'm after...
    Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    Many Thanks

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    I'm totaly new and dont want to mess up on my first visit...this is probably in the wrong place and I apologise proffusely.
    Where is the correct place to ask for an nzb, I have done a search to the one I would like, but it says that its no longer active...etc, this is the one I'm after...
    Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    Many Thanks
    Maybe you can try this one?

http://newzleech.com/?group=&minage=...&m=search&adv=

I've not downloaded it so no warranty though

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Thankyou MultiForce, you are an absolute diamond, that film was a favourite of my wife's, she will very pleased.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    newsgroupie
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Maybe you can try this one?

http://newzleech.com/?group=&minage=...&m=search&adv=

I've not downloaded it so no warranty though
    That file may be somewhat tricky to process. It was posted twice by the same user on the same day under the same title - one set with 35 files and another set with 39 files. Because the exact same title was used in both uploads, many NZB indexes will group the files of both posts together as a single NZB -- even though doing so means that there are duplicate files. Both copies of dolls.part05.rar are incomplete, but one is repairable with Par2 files while the other (with 95MB missing) is not repairable.

On some binary usenet newsreaders, if an NZB contains duplicates of the same (rar) file, the 2nd duplicate it downloads will overwrite the first copy already downloaded. In this case, it is possible that "[05/39] - "dolls.part05.rar" yEnc"(197 parts, 186 missing) might automatically overwrite "[01/35] - "dolls.part05.rar" yEnc"(197 parts, 11 missing)

Good luck picking the bones of this mis-posted release.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Must be posted buy a drunk guy

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Part 5 is incomplete but that's it...so downloading the PARS will fix that....SS shows just part 5 INC, so that's not a big deal at all. PS, the other 2 posts if no one really noticed are only 1.7kb, so obviously those aren't a real up.
    [center]

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    newsgroupie
    just don't download the 'wrong' part05 duplicate and everything should be OK.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was someone new at usenet posting