Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member

Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    according your below statement, if someone send an invite to an trader or old trader etc, his accounts will be disabled. What type of logic is this?
    Thats no logic, that's a fact. And a good one I might add.
    feels good, man

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    @n00bz0r

according your below statement, if someone send an invite to an trader or old trader etc, his accounts will be disabled. What type of logic is this?
    There are so many people in the forum using trading section and some of them are sending invite to other users. If your logic is correct, both sites of trading will lose his account. I mean that both parties are losing, not winning. Then why are they making tradind. If your way is correct, there will be noone in the forum continuing trading. Do you think that they are making trading to lose his current account and invite that he received. This is nonsense.
    eventually a trader will loose his account(s). That's why many traders have more than 1 account at a tracker. And that's why you see people that have obviously had an account at a tracker ask for a new one. Being a trader is risky business, you never know when you're gonna be disabled.

PS: It's not wise to piss of n00bz0r, piss me off instead. A tip: he's not really a n00b and he's no anti trader. Anti traders aren't posting here, they're disabling your accounts atm.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    I am gonna start writing this reply of mine with a very practical quote.
    Don't argue with fools They bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
    Its true, and i would rather lose this argument than make a fool outta myself trying to be rational and logical with an outstanding personality that you are a fragment of.
    @n00bz0r
    There are so many people in the forum using trading section and some of them are sending invite to other users. If your logic is correct, both sites of trading will lose his account. I mean that both parties are losing, not winning. Then why are they making tradind. If your way is correct, there will be noone in the forum continuing trading. Do you think that they are making trading to lose his current account and invite that he received. This is nonsense.
    Have you traded or borrowed this old account on FST to speak every irrational thought that crops up in your mind? You seem to be taking yourself, and the date you joined FST too damn seriously. Get real. Get a life.

You have been going on and on for quite a while about the anti trader thing. Do you even know what that means?

Both the sides trading invites lose their accounts if staffers or True Anti-Traders want to disable them. Its just a matter of their willingness to do so. And yeah, traders are actively pursued by sites, and their known aliases and affiliates banned whenever and wherever they are spotted.
    If that is a little difficult for you to comprehend, lemme put it this way. Traders are hunted down and so are the ones they traded their invites at any point of time.Everyone involved loses their accounts on being caught. Fact. Period.

As I stated before, if trading is allowed in FST, you should respect them.
    I do respect FST. There should be NO doubt about that.
    As far as trading is concerned, i try my best to stay out of that section, and let the business go on as usual. Uninterrupted.
    The only domain where i choose not to play a mute spectator, is the Request and GA section. Coz, i understand that invites are a precious commodity. They are a privilege, and have been earned by members due to continued dedication to a tracker.
    I would not like to see their good work go down the drain, and their accounts screwed up, cause of a single mistake of not having checked up on the last person's details they invited from FST.

I don't care the ideas of staff in other torrent sites. This is not their sites.
    I understand your sentiments. And FST is definitely not their site. But, the topics discussed here (ideas and information included), and the invites being given or traded here, are definitely their property. I believe in providing free information to everyone to make better and informed choices. Perhaps that would lead to a lesser number of request being written just out of curiosity and in awe of the WTAW thread.
    Being responsible members of both FST, and other trackers, I find it a moral duty to help fellow members make an informed decision, while giving away an invite, or trying to fill a request , selflessly.

Finally, based your below para, it is too difficult for me to believe you since there have been FST while the other sites that you have mentioned have not borne. I will not tell the name of other communities. But, I mean that if you know other communities, you should know FST also. This is like, if you know Newyork, you also know USA.
    Is that the way you see it? Too bad, i didn't and i don't.
    I have joined FST, coz i wanted to. There is no logic here.
    Other places are just as accessible as this one. Not to undermine any of them, or FST. Its just a matter of coming in touch with the right people at the right time and being true to yourself. Fact, coz you cant pose for an eternity. You true traits are displayed sooner or later.

As far as I know, FST is the first community on sharing. As a result, you are member here for 2 months being antitrader. But, I don't know what you were doing before. Maybe, you were hard trader or scammer.
    Sorry, i didn't know about it. Big deal?
    And, I am not an anti-trader (would be interesting to get your views in this regard). I am a responsible member of every community I chose to be a part of. Thats all there is to it. I don't owe you any explanation whatsoever. Period.

Peace.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @The_Martinator

"PS: It's not wise to piss of n00bz0r, piss me off instead. A tip: he's not really a n00b and he's no anti trader. Anti traders aren't posting here, they're disabling your accounts atm. [/QUOTE]"

Is this a thread or a call?

What a pity. I think, your duty is here to make an announcement to disable accounts. For me, you are just like a spy. You are not respecting the rules of this site. Trading has been allowed. If this action is accepted as a bad thing, as I mention here in topic many times, it will never be allowed. You should learn respect the torrent style of other persons.

@n00bz0r

"Both the sides trading invites lose their accounts if staffers or True Anti-Traders want to disable them. Its just a matter of their willingness to do so. And yeah, traders are actively pursued by sites, and their known aliases and affiliates banned whenever and wherever they are spotted.
    If that is a little difficult for you to comprehend, lemme put it this way. Traders are hunted down and so are the ones they traded their invites at any point of time.Everyone involved loses their accounts on being caught. Fact. Period."

I will not tell you anything about your bad words. But, you told what I want in above. I asked an invite for ATC. You said that

"These are the most basic rules understood by most members with even the lowest of IQs.
    No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned."

Now, you are mentioning about two items about banning.
    1- their willingness
    2- on being caught

Moreover, I am member at ATC. This was low level site and I received an invite in another forum.

Finally, I am member almost all high level or middle level or low level sites. I am not making any trade for a month. Actually, I have never been hard trader. For the last 8-10 years, I have just lost a little account even though I have realized some tradings.

Hopefully, you can understand what I mean. the life in torrent is not still what you are saying.
    Last edited by ala; 06-06-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    exposing your trades attempts shouldn't bother you as long as you take responsability for your (past?) actions except if you have something to hide.
    actually, this is not spamming but just informing naive members who give their invites to anyone without even checking if the person can (or not) put his own account at risk.
    the trading section is meant to trade invites/accounts and anybody posting there actually know what he does so i can understand why spamming from non-traders is not allowed, but you simply can't expect the same behaviour in a section devoted to selfless invites giving.

ps: comparing scammers with spammers is totally absurd and devoid of any sense...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Oh, no, I'm no spy. I'm a super duper hacker like Serb. You say you're everywhere, well not anymore. I just hacked FST and now I have your IP, muahahahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, though, get over the conspiracy theories. If you're afraid of the risks of trading, don't do it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Seriously, though, get over the conspiracy theories. If you're afraid of the risks of trading, don't do it.
    +1...Simple and to the point.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster
    I can't believe a guy gets bashed in his own thread for being a trader...

When I joined FST I knew that this was the place where people went to trade their accounts and invites though when I got here I saw that the anti-traders flamed the traders for their lack of "moral and ethics" or whatever they wanted to call it... I've traded a few times but I haven't traded for a while now as I'm pleased with the content I have access to and the sites I'm on, however this is irrelevant but I take it that some anti-trader will probably dig up my past and say "Hey, you've traded, of course you're protecting the trader *nag nag nag nag* etc." so now I've told you, no need to go down that path. Let's try to stick to the subject now.

I see ala's point here, being that n00bzor have no right to fill his thread with spam as ala was just making a request for a tracker and here people get to chose if they want to invite him or not anything else is irrelevant. There was no need for n00bzor to point out that ala is a trader as everyone can see that he is a trader just by looking under his name... This is a form of ad hominem as n00bz0r ignores what ala's thread was about and goes on to ridicule him (or whatever he did, as he wasn't just pointing out that if ala hadn't been a trader he would've invited him, at least that's not what I think).

My interpretation of this is that n00bz0r is a kind of cyber-bully whom "flames" people that aren't acting as he wants them too. Anyway, if you ask me n00bz0r has been acting like a child and not treated ala and ala's thread with the respect that is clearly stated in the rules one should treat others with.

EDIT: I'm tired right now as it's almost 2 AM so you'll have to excuse my English.
    Last edited by Tomtetrollet; 06-08-2009 at 11:27 PM. Reason: whatever

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtetrollet View Post
    I can't believe a guy gets bashed in his own thread for being a trader...

When I joined FST I knew that this was the place where people went to trade their accounts and invites though when I got here I saw that the anti-traders flamed the traders for their lack of "moral and ethics" or whatever they wanted to call it... I've traded a few times but I haven't traded for a while now as I'm pleased with the content I have access to and the sites I'm on, however this is irrelevant but I take it that some anti-trader will probably dig up my past and say "Hey, you've traded, of course you're protecting the trader *nag nag nag nag* etc." so now I've told you, no need to go down that path. Let's try to stick to the subject now.

I see ala's point here, being that n00bzor have no right to fill his thread with spam as ala was just making a request for a tracker and here people get to chose if they want to invite him or not anything else is irrelevant. There was no need for n00bzor to point out that ala is a trader as everyone can see that he is a trader just by looking under his name... This is a form of ad hominem as n00bz0r ignores what ala's thread was about and goes on to ridicule him (or whatever he did, as he wasn't just pointing out that if ala hadn't been a trader he would've invited him, at least that's not what I think).

My interpretation of this is that n00bz0r is a kind of cyber-bully whom "flames" people that aren't acting as he wants them too. Anyway, if you ask me n00bz0r has been acting like a child and not treated ala and ala's thread with the respect that is clearly stated in the rules one should treat others with.

EDIT: I'm tired right now as it's almost 2 AM so you'll have to excuse my English.
    Wrong, people have a right to be informed. Props to n00bz0r for actually replying to this retarded guy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Wrong, people have a right to be informed. Props to n00bz0r for actually replying to this retarded guy.
    People can easily obtain that information by themselves just by checking if the person have any BT trade points or by looking at the person's post history. I'm just inquiring if there really was a need for n00bz0r to "enlighten", if you so will, other people that ala is a trader when it's obvious that he is?

Picture this situation: I'm posting in a thread about US politics and then someone says "I would have listened to you but you're from Sweden" which is completely irrelevant to the subject. People can see that I'm from Sweden just by looking at the flag down to the left so there is no need for someone to state the obvious, which is what I think n00bz0r did, he shouldn't get any cred for pointing out the obvious and if someone invite ala then it's this persons responsibility, regardless if the invitee is a trader or not.

n00bz0r's post was and still is (in my opinion) only spam.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast