Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What's The Biggest Thing You've Killed?

Poster

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by SnnY@27 September 2003 - 22:24
    to do a "Dirty Sanchez" isn't that when you stick a finger up....

It's a "shit moustache". like a Mexican Bandit, that you get from "tossing salads". Hope that helps you. i think it's originally from Viz magazine, Roger Melly's Profanisaurus (bloody funny!&#33.

Biggest thing I've killed : Probably a Tiger Shark whilst on holiday in Oz. Shot the bastard through the head with a rifle!! Got some of the teeth at home, also got some Great White teeth but I didn't get to kill that one (maybe next time!&#33

I used to be quite a keen fisherman so I'm pretty blase about killing animals, I must stress I did used to eat most of the stuff I caught. I'm not a fan of killing for the sake of it. Just for recreational purposes!!!
    Signature removed

3. Lounge   -   #63
    OK biggest thing i have killed is one of those big ass red COCKROACHES. This wasnt ne normal cockroach. It was Evil.

I walked into the bathroom one day to have a shower when i saw this cockroach on the wall. It was very big and red and had fangs n shit. everytime i moved it would move closer to me.

I got a cup and through it at him and i got him an i thought it was dead. I then got some paper to pick it up and throw away but this cockroach had other plans. Just as i got within 30cm of it. it started to run after me so i jumped in the bath tub and i was safe for a moment. I was looking for something to kill it with and then i saw a can of deoderent and i sprayed it.

The damn thing wouldnt die it just ran in a crack. I quikly got out and got a shoe and when i got back i wated for it to come out of the crack. I wated and wated.

I thought never mind so i turned around to get a towel becaue there was none in the bathroom and when i tured around, this cockroach was on the wall standing their. I still had the shoe so i smashed the bug and it fell on the floor. It was on the floor now and it was slowly walking towards me again so i hit it again and again and again....

Eventually it died so i did the honourable thing and through it in the bin.

I didnt have a shower for like a month after that.

The moral to this story is have a can of bagon everywhere I MEAN EVERYWHERE!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    the biggest think i killed was a snake, 2 mt long in the woods near my home. it was green and fat-ish. it stood up to me and i used a long pole i always carry with me and broke her spine. cudn't pick it up and take home to my parents though

5. Lounge   -   #65
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Oldest bump for today, I guess.

Oh, and I killed a Black Angus bull that weighed just under 1800 lbs.

I worked the kill-floor in a packing plant while in high school.

The inspector said it was the biggest B.A. he'd ever seen.

Ever.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

7. Lounge   -   #67
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Yup.

One really (really) good punch, right between the peepers.

Really.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #68
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Biggest thing I've killed is probably a big spider, or a bumble bee.
    Can't recall killing anything bigger...

Oh Oh worms are bigger. I've killed plenty of those.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Poster
    There's only one man who's been able to take down B.A. with a punch. He also spent some time in one of those meat places. You must be Rocky

10. Lounge   -   #70
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast