Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CoExist Official Recruitment Thread

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Anyone wishes to present proof about another member's dishonesty I will be more than happy to look at it .Otherwise I'm sure the OP would appreciate that this thread is kept on topic.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no Idoleyes, why are you acting like that? is that so bad to expose some facts in order to help people to make the good choice ?
    there are no doubts that MATEE100 is passing himself off as a non-trader while he exchange invites in private and the link i provided can almost be considered as a proof.
    no really, i don't understand your move, that's the first time i see you removing this kind of posts and we both now that it can be helpful for the members they try to fool.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    That's not the truth what you're speaking,but if you feel better if you can humiliate me,just do it. /OFF!
    Last edited by MATEE100; 06-13-2009 at 05:10 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    My ratio proof
    http://img8.imageshack.us/i/ttiu.jpg/
    http://img190.imageshack.us/i/90620564.jpg/

i would like join in CoExist because i like share, my computer share 24hours/day and listen a lot of music.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    no Idoleyes, why are you acting like that? is that so bad to expose some facts in order to help people to make the good choice ?
    there are no doubts that MATEE100 is passing himself off as a non-trader while he exchange invites in private and the link i provided can almost be considered as a proof.
    no really, i don't understand your move, that's the first time i see you removing this kind of posts and we both now that it can be helpful for the members they try to fool.
    Actually I kinda understand Idol on this one. It's a recruitment thread, so let's not get too carried away (mea culpa). Imo, they had enough time to see our posts about MATEE.

As this is my new first post in this thread, I'd like to wish CE luck (I'll be doing my part, that is seeding for a ridicolous amount of time, lol) and I'd also like to wish luck to all those applying. It is a nice tracker and knowing the staff there, I'm sure it will be around and is not going anywhere this time.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    nah, im just gunna lock this lol

i knew fst was a bad idea....i thought maybe it changed a little....but i guess not

lol
    a roll of the dice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123